Group stories : Forum : Sengoku Jidai

Sengoku Jidai

12 Years Ago

Ancient weapons known as sengoku jidai were created by the gods to uphold natural order unfortanely some of theses atrtifacts were corrupted by the hearts of man. These are known as Akuma Jidai. after this there was a big war and they were sealed in the spirit realm. that was until Hashiba Toyatomi showed up in 2012. This malicous man had the makina staff of evocation. it summon Bishmonten the war castle. he used this weapon to absorb all the nuclear power to power uo this fearsom mashine. 200 years later the sengoku and akuma jidai resurfaced. now people resort to banditry and make weapons out of industrial parts. but the select few that are accepted by the Jidai are resurfacing...

info you'll need

12 Years Ago

come up with the name and the ages od your people. the ages can be 14 and up. give us a brief discription and  create your own sengoku/akuma jidai. after that tell us wich side your going to be on from the list. you can also choose makina if you  wish. if you reconize some of the names they are actaull historical names for reference. this is for us to get together and have some fun. i havn't decided if this wil be published but make up your own characters please. you can write this in story form or script form i can read both  i'll be writing in story form. besides that have fun.

list

12 Years Ago

The tigers of new kai: this is a resistance group meant to fight for the people and to destroy the Hashiba militia. Commanders: Shingen Takeda(armor with no shields), The order of the holy sword: this is the group that fights against the Akuma Jidai cult. commanders Ian Tokugawa(virtues the gun spear),The Akuma Jidai cult: the cult that worships Nobunaga oda the demon king of the sixth heaven as a god. they seek his remains for mysterious reasons.         commanders: kojiro sasaki the neither swordsman(blades of ganryu, Muramasa)The hashiba militia: this is  the order that  desires one thing to keep continued tyranny over the people. commanders: Hashiba the makina king(staff of evocation) Kenshin Uesugi( raiden broad sword with six prongs conducts electricity.)saika brigade:  a group of mercenaries who's only loyalties lie with the highest bidder.  note: you could choose to be a ronin as well   

Musashi miyamoto the divine quicksilver

12 Years Ago

Name: Ethen Krusnik/ Musashi Miyamoto age: 19Jidai: sengoku Weapon: Ashura,Mizuki and Kanryu outfit:tan cargo shorts(to knees) blue vest with fur outlined, high top converse blue, bracer on right hand, and sengoku juidai belt.Hair: medium, spiked, right bine hangeing down, samll stub tail dishwater blond.eyes:green eyes Skin:peach Other:his original name was Ethen Krusnik. he used to live in the russian wasteland. he almost died from peotecting a girl from makina. he was in a coma for a year in that time the goddess of light martella told him he must past three trials if she saved his life. those tials were to live in Shintoism for a year, zen Buddhism for a year, and Jidai bushido for two. then he got the the multipurpose sengoku jidai ashura and mizuki. the ashura is a sharp katana he uses for fighting, ths mizuki is just as sharp but the alloy is more dense this is used for defending and countering, but when he combines them they become the double sided naginata kanryu.  the bracer he has can control this weapon using his spiritual powers. it becomes a long distance weapon. along with his Sengoku jidai he can use the pure form of water, fire, earth, wind, wood, and steel. he obtained the title musashi from the goddess. and now that is the name he holds proudly. he got the second title divine quick silver because he is the fastest in the land and uses a variety of light moves. Note: all sengoku/akuma jidai have powerful awakening moves. these move activate when one is near death or desperate. Musashi's unleashes a dragon of light that will blow silver fire. he aims to become the strongest by helping the weak. 

phase one

12 Years Ago

phase one
Musashi Miyamoto has been traveling the east in the hope to become the strongest in body, mind, and spirit. he helps people in need hoping to achieve this goal. he was just in the distance when he noticed motorcycles circling one woman. they were laughing and howling at her in a derogatory way. one kicked her an the other two hopped of and did the same. on got on top of her and tore her dress of leaving her in her undergarments. he walked up in a poncho and with what looked like a straw hat. "i am going to have to ask you to stand down, Musashi told them. they looked at him and laughed. "nice get up senior,"the leader mocked. the other two pulled out hand guns and shot at him. when the got close they split in half. the leader notice a sword being sheathed under the poncho. the other two then charged at him with there make shift axes. he threw his hat ate one of them and when it flipped over it was a steel hat. then he walked over to the traumatized girl and gave her his poncho. "cover up while i deal with these two. h had two Japanese long swords. he unsheathed the one strapped on his left hip.  with two hands he held hid stance. the second lackey tried attacking him, kicked him and than slashed him. he looked at the leader ready to claim another life. "sorry man ill leave he hopped on his motorcycle and drove off. he sheathed his sword and offered his hand. the woman dried her tears, "thanks what is your name ronin?" He began to smile i am Muasahi the divine quick silver

Satoshi, one of Creativity

12 Years Ago

Name: Satoshi 'Oz' Godspell
Weapon of choice: Twin swords that symbolize yin and yang 
Description:: Has long black hair that is tied at the end with a bang covering her left eye that is cursed to bring out her inner demon. Wearing a red top (used to be white but was died from the blood), black parachute pants and buckled boots going up to her calves. Has golden eyes and is always seen wearing a cloak that adapts to any environment. Wears a ragged witches hat with buttoned eyes and stitched mouth (like the Sorting Hat from Harry Potter). Book of Unknown, written in mages writing. 
Pet: has a pet flying bison (yeah, i'm talking about Avatar the last airbender) 
P.S. can we use magic in this? if so then I wield elemental magic and to show i have arrows on my forehead which is hidden by a red head band, on my hands and feet all connected. 
 Skill: Ninja reflexes and is one with the sword   

New Comrade

12 Years Ago

Satoshi gazed down at the earth, her golden eyes watching from bellow the dying earth beneath her and her bison who soared through the air and the rope in her grip to direct. Her swords to her back and seeming bored. 
"What do ya wanna do today Mochi?" said swords woman asked, her bison only replying with a simple groan sounding roar. The girl released the rope, her bison only flying straight now and leaned back into the plush fur that brought her comfort. Her bison suddenly grumbled, looking down at a small city. 
"You wanna land?" the girl asked. "Sure, we need to eat anyway." 
Taking the rope back in her hands, she pulled left and her bison soared down into the town, yes they got stares but they simply ignored them when the girl told her bison to go find a safe place to hide from anyone who had the nerve to abduct her bison. A wallet full of money she went from shop to shop to get some food. Her ear then picked up the familiar sound of metal slicing metal making her grin. turning she found a mysterious man fighting off a biker gang. Excited, she joined. She jumped into the air, the winds assisting her and making her seemingly fly. She kicked one biker in the head, sending him flying; disarming another who attempted to shot at her. he kicked him in the stomach. 
"What're you doing?" The mystery swordsmen asked, blocking more bullets. 
"What's it look like, kicking a*s!!" the woman said. 
"Get that girl out of here!" he said and kicked down the leader. Glaring, she picked up the almost naked woman and jumped away. 
~* ~
Once the woman was safe and clothed, she assisted her home and waved good bye. Sighing she kicked over a garbage can and said "Who does that jerk think I am? A daisy?!"  
She then bumped into a broad chest, looking up it was the mystery man. 
"Name." he said. 
"You first." the girl countered. 
"Musashi." said man, Musashi replied. "Yours?" 
"Satoshi.....nice meeting you." said girl, Satoshi replied and the two shook hands.  

Re: Sengoku Jidai

12 Years Ago

(yeah you can use magic)

12 Years Ago

"I must say your a skilled warrior satoshi-dono and i love your choice of weaponry," Musashi said. "I am curious which side do take ... or are you a ronin like my self?" musashi asked curiously. he loolked around waiting for a response. he caught a glimpse of a peculier flag. "the ttakeda emblem. that must mean the resitance group the tigers of new kai."he thought to himself. the takeda were a straight foward group. ussually resitance hide but not this group. but then agin the leader Shingen taked possed the armor with no shelds. it was asengoku basara that only bare knuckle fight have. it gives the wearer gret strenghth and edurance not to mention one must be a grand master of teh fire element to use this armor. h turned around so which direction are you headed Satoshi-dono?" 

12 Years Ago

"Well I was gonna move out once I loaded up on food." Satoshi replied. "I just need about twenty pounds of food." 
"Twenty?!" Musashi asked. "What are you feeding, a herd?" 
"Huh, oh well....sort of." Satoshi replied. "o why are you calling me Satoshi-dono?" 
"It's formal." Musashi replied. Satoshi scratched her chin but noticed Musashi gazing off above. 
I feel like he's watching something.... Satoshi wondered. She looked behind her and saw the flag, fear striking her and making her shiver. Grabbing Musashi, she bolted and son went into the woods.  

12 Years Ago

How strange... does she fear the tigers of kai. no matter i must meet with shingen takeda i wonder what kind of man is this tiger of new kai," and thus headed towards th town.

The tigers of new kai member

12 Years Ago

Name: Tomoko Suzuki

Looks: Wears the tigers of new kai wristband symble on her wrist, Long light brunette hair, golden yellow eyes and peach pale skin. Tomoko wears a white tiger pattern shirt and shirt, black knee high boots and a tiger tooth necklace that brings her luck.

Member: The tigers of new kai

Personality: Tomoko is the bravist member in The tigers of new kai and can face anyone that gets in her way. In the group, she is rumered to hold the eye of the tiger due to her golden eyes. In fact, they say she was RAISED by a tiger family couse she never knew who her parents were.

Weapons: She welds a sword and is the best at sword fights.

Color: Orange

12 Years Ago

Satoshi had lost Musashi somewhere in the woods but she could really care less. She found Mochi hidden in the trees, sleeping. She arrived and soon easily glided on top, waking Mochi. 
"We need to go, tigers." Satoshi said and Mochi was up and flying.   

12 Years Ago

Tomoko Suzuki, curent leader of the Tigers of new kai, sees the two figures run into the woods, her team members waiting for orders.
     "Should we chase after them?" One member asks.
     "No. They are not who we are after. They are not of the Hashiba militia." Tomoko says. "Let us be on our way."
     "Yes ma'am." The group salute and continue on their way.
     Come on....where are you hiding Hashiba militia.... Tomoko wanders to herself. She hears a rustling in the buches and tels her men to wait. They halt, taking a well deserved break from all the walking they took.
   Tomoko gets her sword ready incase it is an enemy.
     "Come out and show your self!" Tomoko orders. She is suddenly grabbed from behind, a cloth tied around her mouth and then her hands being bound together.
     "He, he. We cought you off guard, didn't we?" The male goon asked into Tomoko's ear. Tomoko was lifted up and thrown into a box. "Just in case you try to breack free, I'll hold onto you sword."
   Tomoko was suprised at this sudden attack. Nothing like this had ever happened to her before. The lid to the box was soon covered up, but then there was the sound of a fight out side the box. Tomoko struggled to get free from her binds, the lid to the box off and a figure in all black helped her out and freed her from the binds.
     "Thank you...." Tomoko said bowing.
     "Here is your sword." The figure said handing Tomoko her sword back. he jumped down and said, "I was never here." And he was gone in a blink of an eye.
     "I better return back to my troops." Tomoko said returning back to her team members telling them they could continue.

12 Years Ago

Musahsi appered at the gates. the gaurds let him pass with great supicion. a young man with a strange Sengoku Jidai appeared. "waht business do you have here ousider?" asked the warrior. h had red hard leather armor on. his hair was brunette. "I am a traveling Ronin seeking Shingen Takeda the tiger of new kai. i seeksupplies for my journey thn i shall leave peacfully. a harty voice came from a far, "Is that so joung dual swordsman. A man came from the sky and landed. "yukimura and tomoko stand down this is my fight,"  he was a giant of a man that stood at seven feet tall. he had a redish heavy armor that had tiger like designs. "this is known as the armor of Byaku but most people refer it as teh armor with no sheild. he assumed a martial arts stance. "i am a third degree black belt in many martil arts they do not call me the tiger of New kai for no reason boy. he un sheathed  his asura and assumed a bushido stance. "very wel than tiger let us do battle.

12 Years Ago

Satoshi soared through the skies, Mochi drifting on with the wind and the two hiding in the clouds. She looked down and found Musashi fighting some man. As she peaked lower, a dagger sliced past her head which she barely dodged. Looking down, she found a warrior woman racing at her. Giving a high pitched whistle, ropes were thrown and wrapped themselves around Mochi, bring her down. Taking action, Satoshi launched her fists out and a gust of wind shot at them, knocking most of the men away. With calming hand movements, the water inside attacked, simply rising her hand brought the rocks up and making the people scatter. The warrior woman came at her, soon landing on top of Mochi and began to battle. Satoshi blocked, soon saying "Mochi, roll over!!" 
Ducking from a kick, Satoshi gripped the fur of her byson and her byson soonspun around causing the woman to fall off. Once done, Satoshi cut the ropes and escaped. 

12 Years Ago

My character's name is Damien Wraith, decedent of Mitsuhide Akechi. He also is a ronan like Musashi.  He has both a Sengoku Jidai and a Akuma Jidai. The Sengoku Jedai is named Zenki,and the Akuma Jidai is named Zanki. They are Katina's made of pure light and darkness. My character's outfit looks exactly like Edward Sccissorhands costume,he is 21 and his hair is very long like Mitsuhide's,but its red. My character is a very fast,and you will never see him coming. Threw out the story line he is constantly fighting with his dark side,because despite his appearance he doesn't want to become evil. He is very talented with sword play,but there is one thing you must know about him. If he gets backed in to a corner and is about to die,back away,because his dark side takes control.He goes into the form "Reaper" from Devil Kings.When the form takes place instead of 2 Katina's they become 2 scythe's. He combines them to make the form,as I like to call it, Arham. He spins them around to form dark clouds around him much like Mitusuhide does in Samurai Warriors 2 XL. If u think that is it then you ain't seen nothing yet. If he takes them apart he becomes 10x faster. Not even the great Musashi can't see him coming. Well that is my character,so lets hear about yours!

12 Years Ago

Damian wraith:

While dashing from to tree to tree in the forest Damion thinks to himself "that girl had the tiger of kai emblem on her wrist,its been awhile since i got to talk to the old man." "i should go see him so he can give me some money for saving that girl" says Damion while laughing to himself. As he travels through the forest he sees a Bison flying high in the sky and says "What the f**k?!" He decides just to continue on his way to meet with his old friend. When he gets to the front gate he sees the lady he saved and Shingen in fighting stance and decides to step in. "hey old man,long time no see" he yells to Shingen. While Shingen is trying to figure out who said it,Damion dashes in front of him and says "hey i'm right here". Then Shingen trys to punch him but he dashes away and says "hey is that anyway to treat a guest?" "So who's this lovely bunch" he asks Shingen with a cocky tone. "You don't talk to me in such way,you should learn some manners!" he shouts while dashing forward trying to hit Damion. "hey old man over here!" says Damion while he dashes away from everyone of his attacks. Then he appears next to the girl he saved and says "whats up his a*s today?" with a sarcastic tone. Then she trys to hit him and he says "damn why is everyone so hostile today?" Then he goes next to the guy in the weird looking vest and says "what the f**k is going on here?"

Musashi and Damien.

12 Years Ago

"well, beats me. i just wanted to meet with the tiger of new Kai. then this...fossil attacked me," Musashi responded. "Fossil huh? i can already tell your american. any ways it has been a long time nice i whooped you Damien. now both of you come at me at the same time. If you can beat me than  I will consider speaking with you disrespectful little brats," the old man said with hardy sarcasm.

12 Years Ago

"well what do u say guy?" Damien says to Musashi. While pulling out Zenki within seconds and gets in fighting stance. "its been awhile since i have seen your old a*s move!" "Hey Old Man!" Damien says with a very cocky attitude,"Try to keep up!" "Don't want to see you break into a sweat,and have to take 5 minute break!" Damien says while fist pounding Musashi.

First Page first
Previous Page prev