Hard Times : Forum : Attention all "Hard Times" mem..

Attention all "Hard Times" members!!

12 Years Ago

I like this group..it is a safe haven for alot of people in it. It is a placed where the feelings of life are expressed. I promise..I am not advertising or anything..I just want to get the word out..A group called "Someone to talk to.." has recently come out and I would as that both groups kinda conbine in a way. Because the "Hard times" group is for expressing anger and "someone to talk to.." is to talk about it. Like hard times..it is for people who aren't sure about the world and not sure about themselves. I hope all members check it out and I will tell everyone who doesn't know about hard times..to join because this is an excellant group.

Re: Attention all "Hard Times" members!!

12 Years Ago

Cool yeah I'll join, it sounds perfect x as the admin if this group, thanks that was the idea x just wish more people would post haha nah really the whole point is to post when u feel like it or need someone xx

Re: Attention all "Hard Times" members!!

12 Years Ago

Thank you!! I didn't want it to seem like I was stealing all the glory of this wonderful group. I just thought that the two groups were similar.