Hardcore Music Lovers : Forum : What Do You Enjoy Listening To..

What Do You Enjoy Listening To?

14 Years Ago

since this group is about music, I was just curious as to what all you guys love listening to :]   my music type is strictly punk rock/heavy metal/alternative

Re: What Do You Enjoy Listening To?

14 Years Ago

I'm a metalhead, through and through. I'm also a big fan of all sorts of alternative, punk pop, and punk rock. However, sometimes I like a few acoustic songs and piano tributes. :]

14 Years Ago

I love heavy metal, alternative rock, christian (skillet, fly leaf), pop punk/rock, and screamo.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r

14 Years Ago

im a metal head... i also enjoy rock, punk, rap/rock, screamo and alternative

14 Years Ago

I love deathcore [screamo], techno, and acoustic soul music. I'm not so big on rap and country, but I'll listen to it occasionally. :D

14 Years Ago

I am a hardcore music lover! i like all types of music, no joke. Thats why i need a upgrade on my mp3 player. it cant hold all my music lol.

14 Years Ago

probably I am the only one here loving all the british invasion groups from the sixties  and seventies till now  beatles pink floyd moody blues animals eric clapton  david gilmour(anybody loving good guitar music he is a must to listen amazing talent) and just about any oldies  and love some curent pop and R+b music  I love just about all genres of music although dont care much for heavy metal. and heavy country.  I like the cross over country music mostly.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ki

14 Years Ago

I literally am always listening to music. I like several kinds, but mostly alternative rock, like Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, Green Day, etc. Oddly, I also love "Follow me Down" by 3oh!3 and Neon Hitch (from Alice in Wonderland) and "Alice" by Avril Lavigne (also in Alice in Wonderland. Extremely strangely, I like Justin Bieber. (very odd) AND Sean Kingston.

14 Years Ago

I'm a MetalHead. I enjoy listening to death metal (Like Nile ect) and Industrial metal (Rammstein) but I enjoy some different tunes thrown in likes of Paramore and Muse :D

14 Years Ago

I love post-hardcore!   I can't get enough of it!