Hello, My Name Is . . . : Forum : My New Murder Mystery Is Out T..

[reply] [quote]

My New Murder Mystery Is Out Today!

16 Years Ago

Hi Everyone,

My new murder mystery novel, REDUCED CIRCUMSTANCES, is out today. REDUCED CIRCUMSTANCES is the sequel to MURDER IN EXILE, and they are both published by St. Martin's Press.

In MURDER IN EXILE I introduced my main character, a bankrupted northerner named Frank Cole who has relocated to the town of Exile, Florida. Working as a fact-checker for local insurance companies while trying to restart his life, Frank is asked to review a hit-and-run fatality, a case in which an Exile local was killed while jogging one evening. At first he thinks it is a legitimate accident, but then someone leaves him an unfriendly message - a bullet standing up on his kitchen table - and Frank is forced to figure out exactly what happened on that dark road that night.

REDUCED CIRCUMSTANCES picks up where MURDER IN EXILE left off. Frank has taken a second job as the night dispatcher for a local taxi service, and one of the drivers tells him about a nervous teenager who hailed him near the site of a police drug bust. The driver disappears soon after that, and then suspicious people begin coming by the cabstand asking about the driver, the kid, and the ride they took. Once again, Frank Cole is forced to find the answers without knowing any of the questions.

Both books have received great reviews, and I have posted sample chapters on my website (www.vincenthoneil.com).

If your local bookstore doesn't have it, SCREAM AT THEM. No, no, just kidding -- it's available online at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

I hope you like it, and that you enjoy your time in Exile.

Vinny O'Neil
www.vincenthoneil.com
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Congratulations on being published, Vincent!! Good to see it!