Here There Be Monsters : Forum : I need a little help with some..

I need a little help with something that i'm going to help write about vampires

11 Years Ago

I need help with powers I should give to this "monster" type of vampire. I want him to keep a bit of hidden humanity with him while he shows his brutal, bloody, gore filled, and violent side. I thought these powers would help keep him not to overpowered so you can believe his humanity to a certain degree. Here are the powers I thought would be good. Idk if they're good, so I'd love your opinions. If they're are suggestions for powers that kinda go with the theme of vampires i'd love to hear them too.
1. sonic hearing (he's a vampire)
2. flying (he grows bat wings)
3. night vision (also because he's a vampire)
4. summon other bats (I've seen bats do it before)

Re: I need a little help with something that i'm going to help write about vampires

11 Years Ago

You can use one of the abilities I gave my monster-vampires in my book "Post Mortem". Wall crawling? My monsters (called Bloodthieves in the series) hunt by shadows, and especially in people's homes, so they like to hide out in dark corners of the ceiling and jump down to devour people. It's generally a useful hunting tool for other things too, like escape or perching.

Re: I need a little help with something that i'm going to help write about vampires

11 Years Ago

The powers I gave mine (that you haven't already listed):
-Regeneration
-Telepathy
-Super-strength

I don't know at what point he stops being a vampire and becomes some kind of evil superman.  It's your character, though. :]

11 Years Ago

Oh, and I also gave him the ability to communicate with snakes.  No, it has nothing to do with Harry Potter.  He was in a bit of a pickle and I needed a way to get him out of it so, hey.  Mind-control over snakes?  Perfect!