Horror Writer's Anonymous (HWA) : Forum : Australian horror "The Apocaly..

[reply] [quote]

Australian horror "The Apocalypse Show"

11 Years Ago

Well, I guess I'll get straight to the point. I have just released two novels in ebook format on Amazon and while they are each for sale for $2.99, for a short time I am looking to give away a copy of "The Apocalypse Show" and "Dust and Devils" to fellow literature lovers! I ask only that, if you enjoy the books, please take a moment to leave a review on Amazon.To receive your free books, please visit my website www.darrenkasenkow.weebly.com and flick me an email via the contact page and I'll be happy to send them! Also, be sure to let me know if you have any work available that you would like reviewed.Thank you all for your time,Darren Kasenkow.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Australian horror "The Apocalypse Show"

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Cyberfenix
Well, I guess I'll get straight to the point. I have just released two novels in ebook format on Amazon and while they are each for sale for $2.99, for a short time I am looking to give away a copy of "The Apocalypse Show" and "Dust and Devils" to fellow literature lovers! I ask only that, if you enjoy the books, please take a moment to leave a review on Amazon.To receive your free books, please visit my website www.darrenkasenkow.weebly.com and flick me an email via the contact page and I'll be happy to send them! Also, be sure to let me know if you have any work available that you would like reviewed.Thank you all for your time,Darren Kasenkow.

I always thought this was an excellent idea for getting your name out to the public. I have friends who hold little giveaways and send out their books to fellow writers for free in exchange for reviews on Amazon or Barnes and Noble. I also believe that it's an excellent way to see where you stand, not just with other literary companions but where you stand with a larger market who WOULD be buying your book.