Hot Golden Writings : Forum : QUOTES

QUOTES

16 Years Ago

Well, this is the new forum of Quotes. This is very simple actually. Everyone here come and post your favorate quotes. Could be anything (Eg. Make hay while the sun shines). You gotta post your Favorate quotes on the top and then write a short thing about why you like it, what does it teaches you, what does it reminds you of, etc etc. I think you get the picture. YOu just have to reply to this forum.

So let's get started.

And there's a surprise for the best one!

Good luck to ya'll,

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Keep Your Friends Close

And Your Enemies Even Closer!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Somewhere on the edge of your imagination, there is a Labyrinth. It twists and turns like wicked thoughts, and no one - no man, woman, or child - has ever reached its centre.

I love this quote from a poem I found about the labyrinth. And I very strongly agree with what it says. It�s true that in every imagination there is a labyrinth of thoughts that no one else can get to.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"I respect faith, but doubt is what gives you an education."

--Wilson Mizner

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Real writers are magicians. They spin a web of words so intricate that you can't pull yourself away from the story. You find yourself in strange, familiar places.

--me

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"Love is like war. Easy to start. Hard to end. Impossible to forget..."

For it is very true...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"The terrorist is the man holding the smaller bomb." - Brendan Behan

Very relevent to our current international climate.

It's not my favourite quote; I'm yet to find my favourite...but it's the first good one that came to mind.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Originally posted by Autumn Starberry

Originally posted by Kevin Andros

Well, this is the new forum of Quotes. This is very simple actually. Everyone here come and post your favorate quotes. Could be anything (Eg. Make hay while the sun shines). You gotta post your Favorate quotes on the top and then write a short thing about why you like it, what does it teaches you, what does it reminds you of, etc etc. I think you get the picture. YOu just have to reply to this forum.

So let's get started.

And there's a surprise for the best one!

Good luck to ya'll,

"Some things happen in your life that you just cant stop. But thats no reason to shut out the world."- Now and Then

This is a quote from Now and Then, my 2nd fave movie, (1rst is Elizabethtown) and I am not sure of the actor, but this is a line of Pete, the old man who everyone thought was crazy becasue he was reclusive and only came out at night. But in reality, he was ahamed to go out in the world because when he was at a bar, his wife and son were shot by a burglar.

Then Samantha, one of the female leads finds him in the cemetary. Her parents recently divorced so she was kind of bitter at the time. Then he shared the lesson it took him a lifetime to learn. I try to live by it. - Aut Star