House of Writers : Forum : Any ideas? I want to make this..

[reply] [quote]

Any ideas? I want to make this fun!

11 Years Ago

Hey everybody. I had an idea and I'd like your input on it. ... What if one were to write an ongoing story centering on a young man that's trying to do anything and everything to get his work read and/or published. Problem is, well, to put it bluntly, his writing sucks and no one will read it. Get Writers Cafe members to give their opinions as to which way the story should unfold and incorporate as many of them as possible into the storyline. Has this been attempted before? Just curious.  Please, let me know what you think.      
[reply] [quote]

Re: Any ideas? I want to make this fun!

11 Years Ago

That sounds like a great and fun idea, and a fun book to read (even though it kind of sucks for the main character.) He could transform from the man he is in the beginning the the man he will become. In what way he transforms would depend on a lot of things but I would like to be a part of it if this happens. I have heard of stories where one person will write until they get stuck, then pass it on to another person. Then you just keep passing it around to different people and you never know what is going to happen by the end of the story.