I'ma Be Down With The Clown! : Forum : Sure is Monday, ain't it a sin..

Sure is Monday, ain't it a sin...

16 Years Ago

Hey everyone! If you didn't catch it when looking at the title of this new thread, I'm quoting from an older country song.... the perfect song to describe the up-and-coming workweek; it should be sin to start work on Monday. Especially when I lot of us look like this...> ::sleepy::.lol
Anyways, it looks like it's going to be yet again a busy-a*s week for me at school, what about you all? What are all of your plans this week? Heck, what do most of you do?lol I don't know whether or not you go to school, stay at home, or perhaps some of you are out there in the wonderful work force, NOT lol. Is there anything funny happening, or has happened to you already this week? I hope there were no practical jokes pulled on you at the office, or anything of that nature. ::tongue::

Yeah, I hope you all have a great week and keep the funny stuff rolling, remember just smiling can actually fool your brain into thinking you are happy at the moment, and no, I'm not making this up people, it's a proven fact...or so I've heard ::biggrin::.

Do take care, and I leave you with a thought for the rest of the week that comes from Dada in the second 'Friday': "It ain't ya booty, it's ya beauty!"

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

This week, I plan on eating twice my entire body weight, do as much work as I can do without actually trying, play computer games, and b***h about the internet in my dorm. Then I will stare at all the pretty girls who will never date me, wonder why I'm such a horny b*****d, and remember that I'm 18. For those of us who don;t know, men peak sexually at 18. The sex I'm not having now is the best sex I will never have i my life. I only have a future of baldness, impotence, and massive weight gain to look forward to.

This will occur to me during geology, when I should be studying rocks, or whatever we do in that class. This can account for my average in that class, which seems to dwell in the low threes.

So I generally sleep a lot, and eat a lot, and complain a lot. I'm Garfield the cat. Minus the closet-homosexual owner...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I will be adding another weeks growth to my beard, as I stay holed up in my flat writing insane ramblings, which are otherwise called my latest book.

If I think of funny stuff, I will write that down as well, so that I have someting to talk about on stage this weekend. I am a comic, after all.

I love the insane life of a loser.

JB
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pat

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

As on every Monday, I go dutifully to my job, sit in my USDA certified Dilbert cubicle and start planning my weekend. ::cool:: By the end of the week, I have everything worked out perfectly and set in perfect array so fate and circumstances can come along and mess the hell out of everything. ::suprised:: Life is good.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Well, it sounds as if everyone is having quite an eventful week I must say.;)

I have to agree with Pat that, fate is a funny fellow (or chick), who seems to come over and knock over everything like a school yard bully and then point, laughing. The good thing about you all though, and something I value in myself is that we can laugh with him, if not at him. Stupid fate, who does he think he is.... ::mad:: lol

Jonboy, hope you like your name in lights here in the group, as I've chosen to feature you and a piece of your work. Nice stuff by the way. I'm so glad that we have an actual comic in the group, it makes me pleased as pumpkin pie, (which isn't really true at all, it's just some stupid saying I've borrowed from my mother), and however, you get the idea. I am honored and the Jester bows humbly to you. ::biggrin:: That is, right before throwing a big cream pie in your face! haha JOKING ppl!lol That's what it's all about. Tell me if I'm getting just a little zany, or 'out-there' for some of you, I haven't been getting much sleep these days, and if I was questioned on the witness stand and I would stand and shout, "Insomnia, he's the one, he did it!"lol

As for you, clever Mr. Fox...you are a whole other character indeed.lol ::smile:: I can understand the eating so much, the trying to do work, (trying is the key word there), the computer games, the complaining, but what's with all this sexual frustration?!lol Instead, of doing this> ::sad:: , look at it this way my friend, on the bright side, think of how many venereal diseases you'll be avoiding. ::suprised:: There I said it!lol Nah, I'm just f*****g with you-or am I? Ya never know. Also, since you mentioned 'dorms', it caught me and now I'm intrigued, might I ask what college or university you go to? If you choose to keep such information from me a secret, (thinking I could be a possible stalker or something might have entered your mind lol), I completely understand, I'm an a*s. It's cool. ::biggrin::

On a final note, take care all of you- you are my people to joke around with, and I don't take that lightly, or lying down for that fact! ::biggrin:: ....Although, Fox might. ::drool::

Lata!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thank you for that. I must say, in lieu of venereal diseases, abstinence (albeit forced) is a wise choice. I go to Ramapo College in New Jersey, since you wanted to know. It's small, boring, and it doesn't have a football team, but it is becoming one of the more academically acredited programs in the nation. I guess that's what counts. If you've never heard of Ramapo, it means you live somewhere other than New Jersey or Bulgaria (which, inexplicably, a lot of foreign students who go here hail from).

And Jonboy--the capacity to grow facial hair, while awesome, is not without faults. The picture of me was taken approximately six minutes after I shaved. I once went an entire week without shaving and terrorized a small New England village.

Keep up the comedy, both of you;
M.
Pat

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I had a facial hare once, but I ate it. Being a dog, having facial hair isn't a big deal. Now, if you could grow a nice luxurious coat, that would be a trick. If you could lick your own .... Well, never mind. Being a dog has definite advantages, let's just let it go at that. ::drool::

It's Saturday night. Unleash the wolf and howl.
Pat

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Tomorrow's another Monday. It's Columbus Day. The day we celebrate the discovery of Ohio. ::biggrin:: There won't be any mail delivery tomorrow, so y'all get an extra day on that rent payment. Too cool.

My week will be spent in anticipation of Friday the 13th. My maternal grandfather (Big Daddy) was a 13th child. I always look forward to Friday the 13th. I actually know some degreed professionals that fear it. It's always been a special day for me. Seems like good things happen to me on Friday the 13th.

Have a good week all of y'all in Jesterland.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

ugh, it's monday, how I hate it, lol... it signals another day working for Best Buy, where i drool over the latest cd's and Dvd's that come in. Good thing I'm not a big gamer, I would stay broke! lol. I work some pretty strange hours sometimes because I help unload their trucks and stock their stores with the good stuff for you to buy. (I recommend the latest music dvd by Sarah Brightman "Diva" or the new Evanescence cd, "The Open Door"). Sometimes I don't get home until 4 am, but hey i work with my ipod in my ear, so that helps pass the time ;)

I also work for a local church as a custodian, and do some kid sitting of my cousins from time to time..and yes I do sometimes find time to write (now those who follow my lengthy stories know why it takes so long between chapters, lol). So monday doesn't just signal the beginning of the work week for me, it also marks the start of tired ;)

Buy hey, hope everyone has a great week, and whether you are at school drinking (i mean studying) or at a job sleeping (i mean working), I hope that you still find time to enjoy the things that are really important in life: like cruising myspace, conducting online mating surveys, or playng World Of Warcraft.

Have good one! ::happy::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Well, thank you all for keeping me posted about your exciting up-coming weeks! ::tongue:: It lets me know a little bit more about my fellow clowns ::biggrin::

Yes, today is the grand 'ol Columbus Day. Sure, there's lots of Columbus Day weekend sales going on, no mail being delivered in most areas (as Pat a.k.a DogDaddy pointed out), but it's really nothing special to me...after all, I don't even get the day off as a Holiday at my college ::sad:: , and unlike most colleges in America, we don't even get a fall break ::cry:: AHHHHH!lol

But, no worries here, we do get a Thanksgiving break....guess I can pig out on turkey and wrestle over the remote with my two older/male cousins who INSIST on watching football all day. ::confused:: The thought makes me go brain dead.lol Just me though.

Anyways, about this week, I hope it finds you in good spirits. As for me, this week shouldn't actually be so bad, as one of my classes got cancelled and there aren't a whole lot of deadlines I have to meet this week. Finally, a break from stressing! Yay! ::drool::

I should also be whipping up a new challenge soon, to probe into all of your unsuspecting minds....hahahaha(evil laugh once more)lol, so stay tuned.

Btw, if any of you cats have a nifty idea just post it here or pm me and let me know, k? K ::cool::

Happy silly week everyone! ::smile::

Jess

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Well, after drinking like a 21 year old sailor on Saturday night, on into 7 a.m. Sunday morning, I was sort of ready to go back to work, just to recuperate from the weekend...WHEW! So now the week consists of calculating stakeout points for a 170 lot subdivision.

Pat

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

It's been a rainy Saturday. It's supposed to be wetter than a bus load of June brides tomorrow. It's been plumb awful dry around Texas for a while. Doesn't seem fair to get all the annual rainfall in one day, but that's how it's lining up. It's the fault of that guy in California, Al Ninyo. I'm not sure how he does it.

Have a good 'un. Monday is Boss's Day. Plan something devious.

Ahroooooo.

Pat
Pat

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

It's Sunday again. Monday is a'comin'. I've got arthoscopic surgery on my left knee next week. The things I'll do for Valium, I swear. Men have four knees, your know.

1) Left knee
2) Right knee
3) High knee
4) Wee knee

::biggrin::

Have a good week. Don't trick or treat on the Interstate.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Wow-I've certainly learned a lot from you DogDaddy!lol I never knew men had four 'knees' haha, very funny ::tongue:: Also, I never knew dogs had such wonderful humor ::biggrin::

I hope your Monday (tomorrow) goes well- all of you! Mine will be hectic, filled with school work and getting everything prepared for Tuesday night, when for a few hours I finally get to be the evil Jester that I've always known I am ::drool::

Screw Mondays, lol, what is everyone doing Tuesday for Halloween? If you say 'nothing' I will have to throw a virtual pie in your face and stick out my tongue, I promise, it won't be 'purdy' -(hick accent there folks, b/c I can do one quite well) ::cool::

Take care my clowns, each and every brilliant one of you.
-Jess