I'ma Be Down With The Clown! : Forum : Muuwhahahaha! (Evil laugh, can..

Muuwhahahaha! (Evil laugh, can't ya tell?)

17 Years Ago

So, I�m going to go ahead and ask the age old question; What is everyone wearing for Halloween?! Lol ::biggrin:: Assuming that all you cool cats are doing it this year ::cool::

I, myself, plan to dress up as a crazy/wicked/evil/ just-in-general, lol, badass Jester (makes sense to some of you doesn�t it?)

Anyway, it may be a stupid question that has nothing to do with being funny, unless you�re wearing a funny costume of course, but if you are dressing up this year, hey-stop by the forum here and tell me about it! I�d love to discuss it with you, as you can tell I�m tr�s excit� about my own ::drool::

Take care everyone, and let the costume hunt begin! ::smile::

P.S. If you want to make this interesting, I know that the last challenge�s deadline isn�t up yet, (this Friday people), but if you want, try to find a pic of that crazy costume you would love to wear and make up something about it, go ahead and anticipate how you�re Halloween night will play out, be it drunken or not ::tongue:: lol

Let me know what you think!

Jess, a.k.a, the Jester
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pat

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

A few years ago, I hung a plastic carrot around my neck and told people I was disguised as a "One Carrot Stud".

A friend that is in to computers a LOT, hung a key off the back of his belt. He was dressed as an "A*s Key character".

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I plan on going as the unibomber. The resemblance is uncanny:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

me:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See? To the untrained eye, I am in exactly the same pose, the same background, and the same mood as him, but the bottom picture is actually me. Really. Alert the FBI.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Come on Fox-that looks nothing like you!lol ::tongue::

You would have to age like 20 years and bomb the s**t out of something before you could be even remotely compared to him! hahaha ::drool::

(And No, I'm definitely not encouraging you there.)

Though I must say, it's an original pick for a Halloween costume this year...although, you would likely get your a*s kicked in most neighborhoods I know.lol ::biggrin::

Anyways, nice pic, nice humor, just plain NICE Fox, lol, Take care.

(You don�t mind if I call you �Fox� do you? It just sounds so dang cool, I can�t help myself! ::cool:: )

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I agree. It does sound cool. I approve greatly. ::cool::