I'ma Be Down With The Clown! : Forum : No Subject

No Subject

17 Years Ago

So I'm kind of curious why this group, because it is such a specific genre, doesn't have the "add material" function like other groups. I mean, I dig that everyone is reading the full body of my work and reviewing it (thanks so much all!) but not all my stuff is funny. It strikes me as sort of strange that my satire of the Bible and of a wedding vow is on here with my poems about abortion and eating disorers. Wouldn't it make more sense if we could pick and choose the material that is funny for this group?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Well Jess, when I created this group, I did want it to be for the laughs and the jokes, and whatnot...but like I always do, I wanted to leave it open for really anything. I wanted it to be a place where the members would get a chance to actually view each others works, whether funny or not, and review them, critique them, etc.

But, since you mentioned it, I think it a good idea to let all of you upload whatever you think is necessary for the group. However, when I added this feature, I see that it takes all the previous literature away, so I will continue to add all the literature from EVERY member in this group, but I will broaden the 'categories' so hopefully this will include more, and any work I may be skipping over.

Hope this solves the problem. ::cool::

If you have any other questions or concerns, please pm me.

Take care all.

-Jess a.k.a

The Jester ::cool:: <....for Halloween anyways ::tongue::