I'ma Be Down With The Clown! : Forum : I joined this group and i thin..

I joined this group and i think it's the

17 Years Ago

first time I have actually been here. So now the question remains, is anyone else here. I've been gone for awhile and would like to read something to either make me laugh, make me cry, or make me hard. I'm to lazy to shuffle thru the pile send me a recomendation... ::biggrin::
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pat

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

It started good and kind of died about the first of November. There are some funny stories listed in the literature. Kevin Connely had some really funny stories, but he took all his stuff off the cafe. Go read my story "Moby Who?". Folks tell me it's funny.

Pat

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I'm so sorry that I've kind of abandoned this group you all ::cry:: It makes me sad...really.

I guess I just feel victim, as most do, to other things in my life that just demanded more attention. Though, I am very, VERY ::biggrin:: happy to say that the Jester will be back in 2007, (and I hate this, this is clich� please forgive!lol) bigger and better than ever!!!lol

So to all my fellow clowns, I bow to you in gracious style as this year of 2006 comes to its end. It has been a pleasure hamming it up with the best of you and I am greatly looking forward to it next year as well. ::smile::

More funny, more mischief to come..... ::cool::

Your comrade in comedy,
Jess

P.S. Glade you could make it to your first viewing of our little corner of the caf�!