I read, I write, I create : Forum : Mangas!

Mangas!

13 Years Ago

Okay dose anyone know some awesome mangas? They may not be books per say but in some ways their the greatest novels int the world like bleach. So know this no matter what you read, you write, you create its always a form of art.

Re: Mangas!

13 Years Ago

I have read so many!!! My favorites would be:

1. Loveprize in Viewfinder
2. Charming Junkie
3. Zombie-Loan
4. After school Nightmare
5. Vampire Knight
6. Death Note - this is epic@@@
7. Bleach
8. Naruto
I have so many. when I can think of more I'll post the names up.

12 Years Ago

hey you should also check out negima its a little perverted as with most japanese manga, but the story line is awesome and your always on your toes. 

12 Years Ago

Again, this is old, but I read a lot of manga. I don't really like watching anime much, but I love manga. My absolute favorite is Hetalia Axis Powers. I love it so much that I can watch the anime of it too. 

12 Years Ago

yeah mangas are much better then the anime since they are orginal.

11 Years Ago

- Marmalade Boy
(love story- weird family marriage thing going on but 2 families live in one house the now half bro or sis however it works start to fall for each other)
- Me and My Brothers
(love story- they aren't really related sorta like half brothers and sister i think
anyways the oldest bro captures the heart of their only sister who they take care of)
- Ouran Highschool Host Club
 (ish a manga too
a girl is in debt after breaking a vase and is forced to become a host- guys fall for her)
- Fruits Basket
 (I cried through the whole thing.. but that might have been cause i was tired
its about a girl who learns about a curse on a family where 12 family members are possessed by an animal from the Chinese zodiac)
- Meru Puri
 (love story- cute, reg school girl suddenly gets married to a prince in another world)
- Dawn of Arcana
(love/adventure sorta- interesting anyways about an arranged marriage and saving a race of people)
-The Demon Ororon
(love story b/n a child of an angel and a demon prince - sad)
- Bloody Monday
 (Crime sorta- a young hackerboy wants to clear the name of his dad who's in government FBI CIA kinda thing but higher up)
- Strobe edge
(love story- girl guy in school type of thing- cute)
- Limit
(was interesting... - Kids go on a school trip but they never get back home.
The "loser" type person goes crazy and takes control by force- weapon- to survive they have to listen and do what she says)
- Gate 7
(a history geek gets somehow chosen by a girl with powers to become part of their clan. He watches them fight for good kinda thing -not very far so idk how important he is yet)
- Peace maker Kurogane
(samuris and stuff fight for good kinda thing)
- Nodame cantabile
(MUSIC LOVERS ANIME- an amazing pianist wants to become a conductor, hates going to the school since he only wants one teacher- former friend- a weird pianist girl enters his life and he is forced to preform a duet with her- she becomes part of his life)
- Orphen
(sorcer - powerful- running away from his pace yet surprisingly it keeps finding him - really interesting)
-Van Von Hunter
(Guy and girl fight evil, though that girl has a lot of amnesia and doesn't know who she is, but they must stop evil from rising again)
- Library Wars
(cute story- girl follows her "prince's" example to become a protector of books - books are now censored everywhere but the library for really stupid reasons- she becomes one of the top soldier to protect them-prince is her Sargent but she doesn't know that)
-Toriko
(legitly about food... but interesting- a chief accompanies a famous hunter on journeys to capture the most fierce yet yummy animals/fruit)

hope this helps

8 Years Ago

Only ones I know is Library Wars which I loved but, I felt there could have been more to the series and the same goes for Ouran High School Host Club. I did like the peak into the future though for OHSHC. Then the other manag I'm familiar with is Fruit Baskets. I read it for a while but, something happened and I never finish reading it or even watching it. I do know the series is completed though; I wonder who she choose? Anyways, thanks for sharing on the forum.