I read, I write, I create : Forum : What does everyone write about..

What does everyone write about?

12 Years Ago

Me- 1. Philosophical rants that are often described as nihlist or misanthropic. 2. Insanity 3. Gothic fantasies 4. Dark/depressed tales

Re: What does everyone write about?

12 Years Ago

Ah, I know this is old, but whatever. 

I find my favorite things to write about are fantasy. More importantly, I constantly write about immortals. They're just my favorite. Because immortality is similar to my religion in a way (animism), or I can make them relate, I tend to write about my religion a lot too, though people don't tend to notice.

When I'm in the mood I write fanfiction. I used to do so all the time, but not much anymore. Just a few video game fanfictions pretty much, with a lot of original characters. 

I also use the same characters a lot. I feel like it gives me more of a connection to them. 

And finally, I hate. Absolutely. Hate. High school fanfictions. i feel like they are cliched, and high school isn't something I like to think about, let alone read about. Sometimes theres a good one, but not often. 

11 Years Ago

I don't really know, I do a good many different topics. I mostly do fantasy, though I also write about religion and sorta personify nature in a way. I also write about how people may feel inside.

8 Years Ago

I write about how I feel, I write about love a lot, I write about the things that could never be, I write about the issues, I write about the ones I care about, and to summarize I write anything  that will keep me sane.