Imagination : Forum : The Daydream Meadow

[reply] [quote]

The Daydream Meadow

13 Years Ago

There is a meadow Where Wildflowers bloom A small brook flows through it There one's heart stays in tune   As a child one's spirit Returns to freedom running, skip, or jump Pick the Wildflowers Rest at will or lie down   A tree grows there Which has fruit of any kind Just reach up and touch__ Pick__which flavor or color appeals   There's always time to play Relax stay for a day This magical place of childhood Where I go many times to stay
[reply] [quote]

Re: The Daydream Meadow

13 Years Ago

I lay amongst the flowers of scents so sweet Watching wind glide gently through the old Maple tree There are no phones, no drama, no false personalities I am me here in this gentle meadow Shall I dance with the flowers as they dance in unison with wind running through them so smooth? Or shall I sit against the maple tree and let the meadow tell me its story? Look towards the sky and there is no sadness, not a single tear will drop upon this meadow. The sun grins its warmth at me and I smile back in true happiness. I am me in this Daydream Meadow.

Sorry, I thought I'd do a continuance or a detail of what my happy meadow would be like using the format you used...I'm OCD like that. Anyway I loved reading yours :D