Imagination : Forum : Something that tickles your mi..

[reply] [quote]

Something that tickles your mind with a knife

13 Years Ago

Elucidate me on the type of imagination you want me to have. Seeing as imagination is a relative term I’d like to hear how you put it in a box.   

‘Oh, but imagination can’t be put in a box’  

Aha! But it can. With that sentence you just put it in a box. Defining it is putting it in a category, to think outside of the box is to be put into a bigger box. The more vague the more outside of the box you are.   

Her eyes fluttered open to a sea of green, not just any sea it was an ocean vast and wide. She skipped across the surface, towards the tree she saw on the horizon. She could never reach it however, for it was the tree of Jello, and only Jello people could be near the tree. Seeing as how she was not made of Jello she could never stay close to the tree. She continued her pursuit, however. It was just beyond her phalange’s tips. The water wrapped around her feet however and tripped her. Splat!! Her whole front stung from the stinging waters. She pushed herself up and as she cleared her eyes of the insufferable wetness she could no longer see the tree. She looked down, there it was! It sprouted opposite from her, away from her greedy hands. She cried and stomped her feet, the water not breaking beneath her. She looked around her to see an empty vastness of blue, a glowing red oval of puffy heat just on the horizon. She began to sprint towards it no longer skipping. The cloud floated closer and enveloped her in its burning embrace. It scalded her skin and shriveled her hair. She couldn't bat it away and only fell back on the water once more. She was sideways. No longer near the heated mist or the Jello tree, she was faced with a golden marble. She did not give chase for this object rolled towards her across the vast green sea. It was a golden orb that lit the depths and she saw what lay beneath. Creatures with misshaped heads and disfigured limbs. She screamed, no longer in a world for skipping, running, or dreaming. This was a world of truth and the golden light was blinding.

This belongs to me. Mine. Mine. Mine. Who am I? I am me and you are not. Therefore, it does not belong to you.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Something that tickles your mind with a knife

13 Years Ago

That was awesome, and your attitude is great. :)
[reply] [quote]

Re: Something that tickles your mind with a knife

13 Years Ago

I do not know if it tickles with a KNIFE because I'm tried it and accidentally cut myself...I shouldn't have used a hunting knife to tickle myself. HOWEVER, this was an amusing little piece to read, and by amusing I mean IT WAS FLIPPING FREAKING FANTASTICALLY AWESOME! Haha, I flatter myself with my own absurd humor.