In Transition: World History, Politics & Current Affairs. : Forum : Behleem�s Peace Mu..

[reply] [quote]

Behleem�s Peace Music on World Peace Day 21 Sep 2007

16 Years Ago

Behleem’s Peace Music on World Peace Day 21 Sep 2007.

Dear Friend,

Peace and Blessings on this special World Peace Day, 21st September 2007.

Like past years, this year I did several Peace Music Projects with my friends all around the world. As my commitment for peace through Music is my Mission, I will do my best to make this a yearly effort.

I am glad to share with you these Peace Music Projects on this special World Peace Day because of all of your continued support, and appreciation of my efforts to spread Global Peace through Music.

Following are the projects I completed with all my friends� contributions. They represent a hope for Peace and a better world for our children and the generations to come.

Projects Details:

This year I did several songs with Artists around the world. I am happy to make it available for you to listen to. Please click the link to listen to the Peace Prayer 2007, and songs which will take you to the appropriate page.

1)  WORLD PRAYER FOR PEACE BY AL ARTISTS 2007

A World Peace Prayer by 141 Artists from 34 Countries Praying for Peace Together

2) PLANT MORE TREES

An Environmental Song made for the support of UNEP (UN Environment Program) which  is a part of a Billion Tree CD, which will be available soon on the UNEP website, along with a school kit.-Lyrics Ashok Chakravarthy-India

3) PEACE SALAM SHALOM

A Peace Song with Eliana Gilad, Israel

4) MAY PEACE PREVAIL ON EARTH

A World Peace Song - Lyrics Tatomir Ion-Marius, Romania

5) World Peace day 2007 Project Page

Thanks for your time and continuous support.

I am waiting for your special comments.
Behleem. 

www.behleem.com