Inspiration~ : Forum : What Inspires you?

What Inspires you?

13 Years Ago

I wanna know :P Just make a lil list or sumthin' and post it :)

Re: What Inspires you?

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Naomi♥
I wanna know :P Just make a lil list or sumthin' and post it :)

What inspires me is songs or emotions
When i listen to a song and its about war or something i make a poem about war.
When im sad or mad i write a poem about depression or anger

Im aiming for being inspired by animals and nature.
im getting there :)

13 Years Ago

my family, friends, music, emotions, nature, moments.. all this and a whole lot more inspires me to do things even of the out of the ordinary... even a simple thought can inspire me...

13 Years Ago

Music is probably the most obvious. I'm almost constantly listening to it. And I have a thing for film trailers and film scores. 
I keep my writing and family separate (hey, I write to get AWAY from them!) so it's only when I really get bad writer's block that I turn to them. And usually just as I do that, I see something else that catches my attention.

13 Years Ago

WHAT inspires mwah? Well, pretty much anything. From my best friend coming out with a random rant of rage, to a humble stick on the road. The biggest inspiration, however, is my friends, family and music of course - and various other mediums of art too, actually. I have a very vast imagination to begin with, ideas just seem to come to me; wonderful way of creativity, I suppose

13 Years Ago

Well, depending on my moods or my feelings, I am inspired by my surroundings. Mostly I'm inspired by listening to music or reading other books from a series I started. :)

My poems are inspired by the love within myself, or toward God. My books are mostly inspired by ideas that pop inside my head from reading other books. 

13 Years Ago

Everything.

Life. Television. Death. People. Candy. People eating candy. Arguments on the public transport system (In the UK, that's an ordinary occurence!) People talking. Music. The internet. Colours. Singing. Other writing. The sound of rain. Sunsets. Walking. Children holding hands with their parents. Bus rides. Train rides. Car rides.

A lot of things, anything I literally see or hear inspires me.

But when I'm in a particular mood, my emotions inspire me. I'm an emotional person and when I'm in a mood, I pour out everything.

13 Years Ago

Whatever is besides me, music, my friends, my family......
I think inspiration base on my mood as well, if I am sad, then I will write something nagative naturyl,
same as other moods.

13 Years Ago

Music
Emotions
Life
People
Conversations
Too many things