International Coalition of Manga Writers : Forum : Rules and Guidelines for all....

Rules and Guidelines for all...

12 Years Ago

Rules and Guidelines

Traditionally when trying to understand the rules and guidelines from a site they explain the general habits that are among many of the worlds internet users are: No flaming, No trolling, No abusive language, Etc...

As a community of writers we are different. We see a story and try to understand it. When you can't understand you overcome that by asking others or diving deeper into your own knowledge of the human condition.

You know the rules as of any other site all too well. However this community will be slightly different than your average forum. This forum will involve many heated debates involving Religion, Politics, Ethics, and every other variable that has us taking sides over the other.

All I ask for you to keep in mind when posting here is simple:

Keep your argument valid.

If you are going to call yourself a writer you must take the responsibility of having a higher purpose in life. That purpose is to create. Other writers here will also want to create. When two or more minds find a topic of questionable practice against the other. I want you to remember the simple golden rule, because being a writer is more than petty tactics such as the "No, you" trope and "You're gay".

With this in mind welcome and I hope you find yourself a successful and enjoyable future here.