Is Anyone Out There : Forum : Best Quotes you've written

[reply] [quote]

Best Quotes You've Written

4 Years Ago

What are the best quotes or excerpts from what you've written?
[reply] [quote]

Re: Best Quotes you've written

4 Years Ago

I wouldn't call it my best but here is one of my favorites from 'Morning's Blanket of Down' where I'm talking about morning fog:    ... The sun sets firmly above the horizon, shining brightly on spring’s tender greeneries. While the sun makes its march ever higher. The fog seems to be falling, falling upward. Nets of lace reach to the heavens. This ghostly apparition fades to naught leaving only the sun to rule. As now the grass glistens with dew, and night is forgotten once again.
[reply] [quote]

4 Years Ago

"Perhaps we met somewhere in the dark when imagination was all we had." Maybe not my best but certainly my favorite.
[reply] [quote]

4 Years Ago

I have a few I like but my most recent fave is...........

You are the art of your reflection
[reply] [quote]

4 Years Ago

Wesley i remarked on that one too in the past I like it:)
[reply] [quote]

4 Years Ago

Originally posted by Cherrie Palmer
I wouldn't call it my best but here is one of my favorites from 'Morning's Blanket of Down' where I'm talking about morning fog:    ... The sun sets firmly above the horizon, shining brightly on spring’s tender greeneries. While the sun makes its march ever higher. The fog seems to be falling, falling upward. Nets of lace reach to the heavens. This ghostly apparition fades to naught leaving only the sun to rule. As now the grass glistens with dew, and night is forgotten once again.

WOW
[reply] [quote]

4 Years Ago

All that is ugly can be all that was ugly.
[reply] [quote]

4 Years Ago

Originally posted by David george
All that is ugly can be all that was ugly.

;) … you're going deep with that one David, philosophy in the middle of the week. It's hard to pick a quote when writers like the ones in this group write daily.

random thought: We should tell the good people what writing our quotes come from.
[reply] [quote]

4 Years Ago

Originally posted by Wesley L. Dingler
"Perhaps we met somewhere in the dark when imagination was all we had." Maybe not my best but certainly my favorite.

That's one of my favorites as well.
[reply] [quote]

4 Years Ago

"She has bits falling off her face like she's some second-hand Mrs. Potatohead!"  If I could do it over, I would. That was a lie, and that did not help my situation. Bits were not falling off her face. The kindest thing I could say about her appearance was that her eye was not falling out of her eye socket. If I would do it over, I'd just say; "She has the look of her face like crystal meth had not been kind to her."
[reply] [quote]

4 Years Ago

Not a quote but a new word that means to set fire =deflagrate We never know when we may need a new word.