Is Anyone Out There : Forum : Do all people on this site jus..

[reply] [quote]

Do all people on this site just do poems

4 Years Ago

Hi there I'm new to this site and I was trying to use this site for feedback on a project I've been working on to see if it has any merit. The only reviews I see are for poems. In fact I rarely see storys on live feed. Any ideas?
[reply] [quote]

Re: Do all people on this site just do poems

4 Years Ago

It does seem that way at times.  It is just that poems are posted the most on any writing site that allows poetry.  Getting comments on a book will take time and effort.  It basically comes down to finding those that do comments for comments.  Another issue is many readers won't read a book unless it is finished, too many writers start books on these sites then drop off or move to different projects and never finish the book.  Finally even if you do get comments a lot of the time it is only on the first four to five chapters.  If you hang in there you will find people that will read and comment on your book, but as I said it will take time.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Do all people on this site just do poems

4 Years Ago

Right on thanks man. I have been in the works and I have found a few other sites to post on, I might try releasing segments in larger sections instead of half chapters.