It Is What It Is... : Forum : what it is has been crazy

what it is has been crazy

10 Years Ago

down computers, missing this place, unable to type, very ill, fighting a battle, and soon I will be going in for some surgery which will hopefully help my good side become good again. I have a nerve disease on the rt side and I am rt handed though I have adjusted to it but in over using (What I thought???) I created much more pain. only to fine out I have bulging discs in my neck and back and it's narrowing my spinal cord  - although they say this is simple but I don't have much time.  Hummmmm.... And the recovery time shouldn't be long at all. Say your prayers I see so many faces that I miss so much. I have put a little bit of my art work up on a blog sometime ago www.theartisannest.blogspot.com  I'm sure you'll see I haven't been able to do anything there either! But IT WAS GREAT TO GET A NOTE FROM SUSI. I miss it here and writing I think of stories all the time and write them on paper, it's been to hard to sit here. Well I think I've bored you enough. I'll see you all soon I hope and maybe until they do whatever, but the entire week is doctors and more doctors.All my love - Judy  PS I  haven't made any comments but I will enjoy reading some of these stories.