Journal Writing : Forum : Your Journal

Your Journal

12 Years Ago

Greetings!
If you could have any journal you wanted, describe what it would look like. Would it be leather? What color? Would you want it to be lined or unlined? Would it have anything on its cover? What size would it be? Add anything you would like to your personal journal. Have fun!

Re: Your Journal

12 Years Ago

Mine would definitely be lined. I like it better that way. The cover would more than likely have my drawings and quotes all over it. Preferably white and black and maybe add a few pops of color in places. It wouldn't be very big though. I carry it around with me everywhere, so it needs to be small enough for that.

12 Years Ago

Mine is real big. I don't carry it around, but I always have extra paper with me so I can write down things if I need to, then I put it in my journal.

12 Years Ago

Mine would be small and electronic. One I could speak too whenever the notion hit me. Because thoughts always seem to come to me at the most inoportune moments when there is never a pen and paper in hand. I have even started carrying around one of those composistion books with me at all times. But when your driving and a notion hits you. What shoild we do just pull over?Mine our mostly for my poetry I have not done a personal Journal in a vry long time. I start them then they get set aside and become old and dusty.

12 Years Ago

Mine would be lined(because seeing the lines just helps me organize my thoughts), a hard cover with a simple yet inspiring image(my last one had a trees all over it, which was simple and inspiring),average size(I don't like huge pages, but I don't like tiny pages either), I would keep it in my bedroom where I do most of my deep thinking(besides for the shower lol), and I would love for it to have my favorite quotes and images on the inside cover and the inside of the back cover. Maybe have some small music related images printed lightly on the pages. I might use it as a diary, but I would defiantly write down random poetry lines that pop into my head and write songs :)  

12 Years Ago

Mine would have lines because I write completely crooked without them. It would be my favorite color, turquoise, and would have lots of pages, because I write in mine a lot. It would have a lock with one key that I only have access to, to keep out nosy siblings. I was once a nosy sibling, and learned how to pick a lock, so the lock would be able to open only with the key. No lock picking would open it. It would also have my name on it. That's all.

12 Years Ago

I already have my ideal journal, a simple composition book that i can burn when im done with it. XD