K12 HS Creative Writing Club : Forum : Questions

Questions

12 Years Ago

Post any questions here. :) There are plenty of people who have been with WritersCafe and the club long enough to answer most of them.

Re: Questions

12 Years Ago

Hi! I am relatively new to writers cafe and k12. :) What is the blog's purpose? Is it like a public journal? Until we read each other's text again~(that sounds so much lamer than "till we meet again!")

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by ~Dragon X
Hi! I am relatively new to writers cafe and k12. :) What is the blog's purpose? Is it like a public journal? Until we read each other's text again~(that sounds so much lamer than "till we meet again!")

Hey Dragon~

The blog is pretty much whatever you want to use it for. If you want to check out mine, I have a bunch of Book Reviews and such on there. Others use it as a public journal, and some use it as a stirring pot for thought.

All up to you.

~Teralyn

12 Years Ago

I can't seem to find your blogs, Teralyn. :O Is it hiding from me or is it really not accesbile to me? I can see mine just fine :3

12 Years Ago

* pulls black cloak around face more tightly * All is answered.. * melts into the shadows * You might have to drag the pictures out.... >_> Since
 they're huge... Anyway. <3 Hope this helped. :) * wins award for creative/retarded response *
* beams * 
* attempts to balance on beam *
* fails. falling *
* is caught... caught.... by.... A HANDSOME PRINCE!! *
Aha. No.
* is caught by Zac Efron *
Me: * scream * YOUR FACE.
Zac: * drops me in shock *
Me: x___x

Lesson Learned:
The pie is a lie.

<3 
Yt, Summer 

12 Years Ago

:P Sorry. They're huge photos.. So yeah <3 Just save them and view them on your computer :D .... Err.. desktop. XD

Seriously hoped that help

( Incase you can't do that: Friend her. It's the solution to everything...EVEN WAR!!!!! )
But not to a math problem...

That, my friend.
Requires ketchup.
Lots of ketchup. :3
And some fries..
and a burger..
And some salad..
And a milkshake..
And some music..
and a good movie

- trails off-

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by ~Dragon X
I can't seem to find your blogs, Teralyn. :O Is it hiding from me or is it really not accesbile to me? I can see mine just fine :3

It's most likely because you haven't friended me. :)

12 Years Ago

Hey guys!
I missed the last meeting... :(  Who knows when the next meeting is?
Thank you SO much! <3

12 Years Ago

Does anyone know if there is a club meeting this week? Thanks.