My other character: Luxord
Weapon: Cards.
Walks up with Xaldin.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Kingdom Hearts role play

11 Years Ago

Xion:
"Going to China" she replies softly.

Speak up. They won't hear you. Now is your chance.

She begins reassuring herself. She might finally be of use to people.

"If you want you can come with" she offers with a louder voice this time.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

"We could use all the help we can get." 
I say with a smile. 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Luxord: "And what may I ask takes you to China? He narrows his eyes at them as he shifts a card in his hand.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Xion begins to fiddle with her hair as she nervously replies, "It's where Mulan lived."
Taking another careful breath she says, "We want to figure out what she was doing before she disappeared. Maybe we could even learn who took her."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I look at luxord and said,"If you want to come then come but if your trying to cause any trouble then Xion and I will have to take care of the problem." Then I materialize my keyblade just incase the two of them are try to stop use. I looked at Xion and gave her a protective smile and a look of caution try too give her courage.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

A smile spreads over Xaldin's face. "Sure, we'll come." Luxord nods his consent.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I put my keyblade away and say,"Just don't cause any trouble." I look at Xion to see if she agrees with them coming with.  
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Xion gives a small nod, but can't escape from the increasing uneasiness she felt towards her new companions.

"I don't trust them," she whispers to Roxas.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I whispered back to Xion,"I don't ether but if they're going to try to mess use up we will know where they are and we will have a better chance of defending our selves. Just be aware of them and never be unprepared." I tell her so that she knows that I to don't fell comfortable with their presence. 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

As the group slowly enters the rocket Xion stays back and mumbles a small prayer.

"I wish for the power to face the one thing I fear most. If. . . I lose him. The power to. . ." taking a deep breath she stops. This is a reality she is not ready to encounter. Clenching her hands she catches up to the group.

I won't lose him.

She clings to the thought denying her doubts.

next Next Page
last Last Page