Kingdom Of Vampires : Forum : Throne Room

[reply] [quote]

Throne Room

16 Years Ago

Twilight Goddess, would enter the throne room undetected and was in wonder on what she should do. Her eyes of mad green would shimmer by the flickering candle light. Her gown of blood red cascaded slender down her spine and back. Her hair done in tiny braids would shimmer as she would smile evilly at the humans that entered the Castle.

She would walk up to greet them with elegance and devotion to smooth their tension.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Raquel would walk into the throne room holding a deep red rose to her soft elegent lips. She placed a gentle kiss upon the rose and placed the rose on the table infront of the king and queen. As the king and queen would watch the rose with wonder it turned into a beautiful red baby dragon.

"My gift to you m'lady and m'lord." She said with a deep bow at the waist. She then would turn and leave.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would snicker as she approached the king and queen as she made a graceful jesture," my name is none to concern your majesties, but I bring you a gift from afar, a darkness will loom over your kingdom and I have come to stop that" She would summon her staff as she casted a spell on the vampire king and queen as she placed then in a sleep. Her body approached the king and queen as she snickered as she bit into their flesh and drained them of their blood.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Raquel would reenter the throne room to see the king and queen lying on the floor dry as a leaf and as pale as sand...She would call to her rose dragon and it would appear to her. As she touched the dragon he would resume the shape of the rose. She would put the rose in her charcoal black hair.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Surreal enters the throne room to see a female with a rose in her hair and the king and queen dead... "what have you done...." she yells at her. Not knowing what to do she pulls out her sword and smiles slightly, to show her fangs... "you just did me a favor... you killed them right?" she asked her. she puts her sword away but pays close attention to the female.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She turns to the new comer. She watches and waits then laughs at her.

"Me....No i didn't kill the king and queen. Who did has done me a favor." She laughs and her dark eyes seem to glow a light blue.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"Then whom... if not you" she asked. "should i trust you?" she asked with suspition.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

A chuckle would escape her lips as she would vanish into the midnight air, as if she was nothing
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She chuckles.

"You do not have to trust me...I am not one to trust and don't expect any to trust me...I live and walk the night alone." She spoke in a quiet voice.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"ahhh...then we are one of the same..." she laughs a devilish laugh, then askes, " whom is going to rule the kingdom now...."
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She chuckles at the women she was speaking to.

"Well of course the one that killed them."
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"will she be back?" she asks then thinks to herself, i'll be waiting
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She smirks...

"I don't know if she will be back but we will soon find out." she would say softly.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"so your staying too?" she asked her.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would arrive back with her army and everything else. She looked at the two females as she asked coldy.

"what are you doing here? You shouldnt be here"

Her eyes glowed a ruby color as she would approach them with her sword in her hand.

"I suggest that you leave this damned place. I rule here not you"
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

she reaches up for her sword, and asks in a low growl of a voice, "who the hell are you?" then she says, "I've been waiting for you!" she steps closer

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

A chuckle would escape her lips as she would look at the blue haired female," Ahhh Surreal Wolfchild and Raquel, its a pleasure to meet you in person. I am one who murders people for their blood! I am one who will dive into the blood of 1000 vampires, and become an ancient!" She would laugh as she sat on the throne.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would smirk and looks at Twilight and walks up to her....She would bow to the new queen.

"Welcome to the kingdom my queen..." She would say...Her dark eyes show no emotion.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

" so your the Queen B***h whos ruling now and we have to respect !" she asks a little annoyed and angry.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would rise and turn to Surreal Wolfchild. She would have a glimmer of annoyance pass across her face as she would keep her gaze on Surreal.

"Of course we have to respect the new queen. She is after all the one whom killed the old king and his defiant queen....But she would need to find a king and if she doesn't find a king within the next two weeks then we will be out of a queen....She is our best hope."

First Page first
Previous Page prev