Kingdom Of Vampires : Forum : Throne Room

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"Our best... what could possibly be our best! how can one woman change this dreadfull place....i will show her respect when she earns it!" she tells them her temper rising heat from her anger turning her face red.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Her calm light gaze turned dark and black. She glared at Surreal. As she would walk up to her and place a hand roughly on Surreals shoulder. She would squeeze the shoulder and as she did so her nails would pierce the skin.

"How dare you speak in that tone." She said in a dark cold voice.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She grabs her wrist and saids in a low growl..."Get your damn hand off me." and stares dead in her eyes.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would chuckle but let go of Surreal. She lowered her hand down to her side. She would look at Surreal Wolfchild a moment longer then she would vanish.

"Remember Surreal. I am not here to pick a fight but to protect the new queen."
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She turns back to the queen and looks at her, "why did you kill them. why did you want to rule when your time will come to an end, seeing how you don't have a king." she asked with a devilish grin.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

A chuckle escaped her lips as she would look at the two vampire knights," Surreal and Akutara....isn't it? She would wonder of their names as she would give a slow soft chuckle. She sat on the throne as she would reply," A queen can rule one land all on her own, but a king reveals a stronger threshold." She spoke of young wisdom and truth. her eyes shimmered lightly as she looked more human than vampire. What excatally was she? Who was she really?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would appear behind Surreal. She would watch the queen with icy blue hues. She would walk from behind Surreal and stand next to her.

"Yes my queen i am Akutara Darksong. The one and only of my people."
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"As am I... the only one of my kind. I am Surreal Wolfchild" She bows...
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She to would bow to the new queen.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would nod as she would speak," Arise my warriors, I have a task for you" She would smile with great intrest in these two," Find the one, called God of War, Ares....his sister is the Goddess of War. Find them both, and bring them to me, I wish to request them to watch over us" She would speak in a sweet melody.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would nod as she arose from the bow. She turned on her heel and walked out of the throne room and out the castle gates. She would head toward the enchanted forest.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

she rises from her bow, "Have a good day m'lady" she turns to follow Raquel.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"Raquel wait a minute, where are you going?" she follows her and waits for an answer.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"Its not Raquel...My name is Akutara. And i am going to the enchanted forest."
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

" Sorry, you remind me of someone i know, May i go with you?" she asked

next Next Page
last Last Page