Kingdom of the unknown : Forum : Forest

Forest

16 Years Ago

Raquel would walk silently through the forest. She was wearing tight leather pants and a black tanktop that showed her curves. The forest was dark and hid her perfectly. She was human but had the instincts of a wolf. She heard a twig snap behind her and she spun around sword drawn and pointed at the person in a matter of seconds.

"Who are you and why are you following me?"

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

A child would approach with a sword on her back. Looking at the woman named Raquel she would reply," Why are you in the Forest that I call home?" she would reply coldly.

Her eyes were of a mad green, her hair was purple black as she glared at you with hand on her hilt of her sword.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She pays little attention to the child for she knew that the child wouldn't harm the protector of these forests. Her attention remained on the man infront of her...

"Answer the question." She said her dark eyes seem to bore a hole in him.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would look at you as her eyes changed from green to blood red. Her eyes shimmered as she would chuckle," My dear guardian, my name is not known for I am not one of those types to have a name, for I am damned to hell" she replied to her question as bluntly as possible.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

she sits watching, waiting for the two to spot her. she watches with great interest, waiting for the two to fight... wanting to be part to the action....

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She smirks at the child and her gaze glares at the man before she disappears from sight.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would wear her school uniform, as she would walk away back to the place she called home. She was mysterious and unknown to alots of people and man alike. Was she even human?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Surreal follows the girl at a safe distance, she was curious of the girl, why was she acting out like that towards someone bigger....

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would have her uniform on as she would look as if she had hatred towards magical folk. She wasn't vampire but she sure wasn't going to allow someone to order her around and get away with it. She hated being bullied by other creatures, she had slayed them all. She hated her life and what she had to do to surivive.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

At a safe distance she would watch the young child of the forest walk amoung the woods that she protected. Her dark hues would scan the area for danger the she would send one of the guardian spirits that haunted the woods to protect the young child.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She continues to follow the girl and has a strange feeling of being watched...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would chuckle to herself as she got up and walked silently behind Surreal Wolfchild. She would step on a branch and under her weight it would snap. She would wrap the shadows around her to try to hide herself from Surreal and the younger child.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She turns suddenly..."who's there... show your self!" she stands there waiting, she turns back to notice the girl seen her. "Hello" she said, "My name is Surreal Wolfchild... whats yours?"

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would chuckle and the two children could hear it. She would shake the shadows from around her as she showed herself to the children.

"I am here not to harm either of you but to protect you from the dangers of the forest." She would say. Her voice was of harmony and grace.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"I don't need protection, i am older then you think and can take care of myself." she tells her unafraid

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"This forest holds many wonders and as you will soon notice you shall be afraid...I am the guardian and protecter of this forest."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"So what do you want from us" she asked, and keeps a hand on her sword.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would sigh as she saw Surreal's hand on her sword hilt. She would shake her head in sorrow.

"I want nothing from you...I am only here to protect...It is my forest and i shall protect who ever enters unless they are people who wish to fight against me."

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She removes her hand. "what do we need protection from?" she asked puzzled

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"There are demons and dragons roaming the forest. Elves live here and so do sprites. Sprites are mischivious creatures. There are goblins and such that live here. Even trolls and giants. So i prefer to protect then harm."

First Page first
Previous Page prev