Knuckleheads : Forum : Side Notes

[reply] [quote]

Side Notes

16 Years Ago

Listen to the song, and deposit yer two (2) cents...

~ The Beatles ~

~ I'm Only Sleeping ~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've always loved how John and Paul were able to tell a story, or construe a situation, in their music. Oh how I need to work on that. It will only take about three minutes of yer time to tell me what you think...

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

You already know what I think! ::cool::

And now I'm struggling to remember what I was thinking about using some of the lines from this song in, just a couple of days ago. (I keep pages of some of my favorite Beatles lyrics in my writing binder.) Was it for your contest (that I never entered) or something else? I have no clue.
Paul was the cute one, but I loved John the best.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My brother's middle name is Paul. Guess why?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm gonna go out on a limb, is it because of Sir Paul? I sure as hell wasn't named after him ::cry:: Oh no, my namesake is an old family friend... whom I've never met. B******s.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Yeah, and I'm pretty sure my parents got married on the friggin' anniversary of the Beatles' concert-stop in Pittsburgh. Sept. 14.
I was almost named Michelle. Oooh...guess why! They went with just Shelley, for no apparent reason. Sometimes I like to pretend it was in honor of Percy Shelley, or maybe even Mary Shelley. But no, no reason.
So, there's this story...the day the Beatles came here. I think my mum was 14 (yeah, I say 'mum', of course. I also went through a phase when I said 'amburg over and over too, after I watched "The Birth of the Beatles".) and there she is in the backseat w/her best friend, with my grandfather driving them downtown. And what goes by? A limo. And guess who's in it? Yup. So my mum and her friend literally were hanging out of the window, freaking out. My grandfather-- also freaking out, thinking they're all gonna get killed. The highlight of her life--Paul waved at them. Actually, I think he just kind of bent his index finger to gesture hello.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Oh my bagles and pie, ::drool:: gotta go.....oh yea song, great song; "don't know much, but I know I love you," ::tongue:: mimi, xxoo
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Mellow....and I wish I were sleeping.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

i love this song! it's the best for me while someone else is driving the car..one arm in the breeze and a lazy smile across my face. ::drool::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I really don't like driving - but, I LOVE it when someone else is driving, and I can stare aimlessly at the landscape, and listen to the radio in my own little world. I really like taking drugs on road trips... I get all mellow, and just have a great time. Hooray Beatles!