Knuckleheads : Forum : Side Notes

[reply] [quote]

Side Notes

13 Years Ago

Listen to the song, and deposit yer two (2) cents...

~ The Beatles ~

~ I'm Only Sleeping ~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've always loved how John and Paul were able to tell a story, or construe a situation, in their music. Oh how I need to work on that. It will only take about three minutes of yer time to tell me what you think...

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

13 Years Ago

You already know what I think! ::cool::

And now I'm struggling to remember what I was thinking about using some of the lines from this song in, just a couple of days ago. (I keep pages of some of my favorite Beatles lyrics in my writing binder.) Was it for your contest (that I never entered) or something else? I have no clue.
Paul was the cute one, but I loved John the best.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

13 Years Ago

My brother's middle name is Paul. Guess why?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

13 Years Ago

I'm gonna go out on a limb, is it because of Sir Paul? I sure as hell wasn't named after him ::cry:: Oh no, my namesake is an old family friend... whom I've never met. B******s.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

13 Years Ago

Yeah, and I'm pretty sure my parents got married on the friggin' anniversary of the Beatles' concert-stop in Pittsburgh. Sept. 14.
I was almost named Michelle. Oooh...guess why! They went with just Shelley, for no apparent reason. Sometimes I like to pretend it was in honor of Percy Shelley, or maybe even Mary Shelley. But no, no reason.
So, there's this story...the day the Beatles came here. I think my mum was 14 (yeah, I say 'mum', of course. I also went through a phase when I said 'amburg over and over too, after I watched "The Birth of the Beatles".) and there she is in the backseat w/her best friend, with my grandfather driving them downtown. And what goes by? A limo. And guess who's in it? Yup. So my mum and her friend literally were hanging out of the window, freaking out. My grandfather-- also freaking out, thinking they're all gonna get killed. The highlight of her life--Paul waved at them. Actually, I think he just kind of bent his index finger to gesture hello.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

13 Years Ago

Oh my bagles and pie, ::drool:: gotta go.....oh yea song, great song; "don't know much, but I know I love you," ::tongue:: mimi, xxoo
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

13 Years Ago

Mellow....and I wish I were sleeping.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

13 Years Ago

i love this song! it's the best for me while someone else is driving the car..one arm in the breeze and a lazy smile across my face. ::drool::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

13 Years Ago

I really don't like driving - but, I LOVE it when someone else is driving, and I can stare aimlessly at the landscape, and listen to the radio in my own little world. I really like taking drugs on road trips... I get all mellow, and just have a great time. Hooray Beatles!

Sizzling Book Covers!
The single most important marketing tool an author has is the book's cover. Check out this book!
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5