LWA - Literary Writers Association : Forum : Feature Writing of the Month F..

[reply] [quote]

Feature Writing of the Month February (NOMINATIONS)

13 Years Ago

GO POST THE WRITING YOU WANT TO NOMINATE TOGETHER WITH THE NAME OF THE WRITER!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Feature Writing of the Month February (NOMINATIONS)

13 Years Ago

Hi, I want to nominate one story of mine for the Feature Writing of the Month February. It is a memoir/autobiographical work. I couldn't figure out where to post it, so am just posting the link which directs to the piece:     Thanks, Ru Banerjee.   P.S. : This is my profile at Writers Cafe, in case it is needed: www.writerscafe.org/rooafza    
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

hi there,  i would like to nominate one of my stories called "little sister" i heard about a young boy in australia who sacrifised his life for his little brother and I think this story sort of touches to that point, so thankss
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Jhaszachery
GO POST THE WRITING YOU WANT TO NOMINATE TOGETHER WITH THE NAME OF THE WRITER!

Hi :) I am nominating my poem "Not Just Any Willow"......link below...thank you :) Poppy

[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Beloved A Story by DannyLynne

Warning
This Story is rated Mature and may contain material unsuitable for readers under 18.
She served him kisses with a hint of tears from the platters of her belly and breast. Starving and lonely he ate them whole, until he grew dizzy, intoxicated by her essence. He thought he could handle her, shedding her pounce and uncertain circumstance but  her moments were always colored in hues of a tempest. Her blue eyes dripping with disaster, she was a beautiful mess and he was hooked. He craved her like a drug and she would quench him with pools of liquid fire. Decorating the rooms of his heart with her drama and dysfunction, she would draw pictures of poppies and then lull him to sleep in the midst of her imaginary fields. He had never felt so nervous..so frantic...sometimes pissed but oh.. so alive. He would steal peeks at her while she lay sleeping. the moonlight spilling shards of sparkling glass upon her naked body. It was the only time she was not consuming him with the force of a storm...the only time when she was vulnerable without her masks of chaos and confusion He would always let her believe that she held him in this place...but it was a twisted truth because for all her saucy brocade she clung to him like a lost child. Sometimes she played beneath a sorrow tree in that "in between" space. She felt him looking at her there, once, but she would never bring herself to meet his eyes because then it would be real...and real was a very dangerous game to play. He was kind enough to let her believe that she was the clever one...he let her draw her pictures and run barefoot through her imaginary fields...let her hold his heart for just a moment between her teeth and tongue. But in the still night under a heavy blanket of silence and truth as she  wrapped her sleeping body around him  he could feel her heart beating  strong and deliberate against his back...Her beating heart had betrayed her. And in the morning when he gave her the key to her freedom he kindly pretended not to notice as she swallowed it down.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I'd like to nominate my lyrics "For there's a little angel in your heart" by Angel Bird
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Thank's so much for finding my piece worth featuring. I feel honored. Thank you!   Sunshine and smiles to all friends and members here Angel