Let's Review : Forum : Introductions

[reply] [quote]

Introductions

16 Years Ago

Hello, well, we must introduce ourselves or else we'd just be talking to random people.
Anyway, I am Matt, I write fiction, some might be more realistic then others.
I am pretty nice once you get to know me, but just try to stay on me good side.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Nicola. I really want to meet new people. I tend to write sci-fi and fantasy.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

awesome, welcome, welcome
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi I'm Brittaney, but you can call me Britt. I have always been and always will be a fanasty writer. Something about the imaginative draws me and refuses to release its jaws.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I am....very late...and yet still alive....yes, that was awful, nothing like a good 'ol bad pun to start things off for me *dodges rotten tomatoes*

Ah-hem. Me. Yes. Er... I...like writing. Duh. Reading? Double Duh. Books. Will she get a LIFE already? Acting. Well, not SO bad. But it's still in the arts, can we have something diff- CHEESE. Well. That threw ME for a loop, what about you?

I also, as indicated in the above paragraph, enjoy having conversations with myself. Yes, I know it means I'm crazy. No, I don't care.  Go see your own stupid shrink.

My interests include Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Pina Coladas, getting caught in the rain, and long walks on the bea- No. Wait. None of that. Backtrack, wrong website...heh.

Y'know what? I think I'll just stop now. Before I do something I'll REALLY regret.