Lets Talk About Sex : Forum : Hello, all!

[reply] [quote]

Hello, all!

10 Years Ago

I have some books that I have written and would like to get published into ebook form at some point in the next decade. No, seriously. I have had 2 friends, 1 mother in law (I swear I warned her about the content and she swore she could deal with it) and seven betas from around the world ditch me. My story is about a young woman from a feral tribe on an outer-rim planet, taken into 'pleasure-slavery'. She is purchased by a human pirate, his human brother, half-alien half-brother and alien adopted brother. But it is NOT what it seems. Humanoids are implanted with a device that wipes out their central consciousness, reprograms to be whatever it is the device tells them to be. But my little woman (she's only about 5'6) has a special gift, as she can choose to listen to--or ignore--the device. Which is not supposed to be possible. So, on sight, she 'chooses' the half-alien as her mate (mentally) and gives in to him. For a time she is what they bought her to be, but by the end of the book it has become clear she is not at all what she seems--even to them. I want badly to submit this, but I want to be sure I'm not going to be ditched again, as I have been so many times before. Thanks :-)