Living the Life : Forum : Awesome Poetry

[reply] [quote]

Awesome Poetry

10 Years Ago

Post poems that you think are obsuletly amazing!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Awesome Poetry

10 Years Ago

I dont think mine is awesome, but i guess it will do! 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by J.R. Asor_28
I dont think mine is awesome, but i guess it will do! 

I wanna read your poems:))
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Awesome poetry? You got the right guy!    The Beast Within:    Full moon, not again  It's so worng, so fowl  I feel Like a dog realesed from chain  With a bark, a growl, I'm complete, hear my howl!    Running free as a beast needed to be kept away  The woods can't hold me, this world can't contain  And the city shall be my buffet  I'm the mortal bane!    It's not right  Killing in day, killing at night  The beast within me thirsts, and no one can chain it  If only I could quit    In the city, in the streets, I shall shed blood  Chained at day, but alive at night  I'll stain my fangs crimson during a red flood  The innocents are sacrifices accepted with a bite    So many dead  So much tears  I'm filled with too much dread  It seems it's all come true, all my fears    An unchained beast has unchained a nightmare  And it's inside of me  I can't keep breathing, it's unfair  I've caused these deaths, it's time to lock it, and swallow the key    Drown in dread  Jump from a tower of skulls  Soon, I'll join the dead  And join the ghouls  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   See? Awesomeness! Wanna see the one I got published?