Lonely Writers Blog Group : Forum : I'm back to talk to myself aga..

I'm back to talk to myself again.

16 Years Ago

Well, as it says, I haven't been on for ages because I got a bit tired of talking to myself.  But then I decided that talking to myself was better than not talking at all.  Or is it?  Ah, well, whatever.  So, here I am to talk rubbish again.  Not much going on here as always.  We are ona late easter break here so my two oldest teenagers have gone to spend the week with their grandparents, and I just have the youngest teenager here, and I rarely see or hear her because she is out with mates, or on the computer, so all good. 

I did start several projects, and books, but havent wrote in them for a while.  I am writing a book with my brother, which is going ok, though it can be hard work because we have such different styles of writing.  It's looking good so far, and we are upto chapter 5.  It's about a vampire world where all the humans have been made extinct, or so they think.  Conspirasey and all that stuff.

I am also writing another book about an Atlantian Princess and her journey through time in countless lives of reincarnation and stuff.  Though I actually haven't got that far on that one, and I started it ages ago, I really should write some of that again.

I am also about to start one called The DIet Diaries.  Not sure if anyone will be interested in reading that one, but I'm hoping to make it a funny, and honest look at dieting and trying to loose weight, hich I am about to start, yet again.  Typical yo-yo dieter here.

Well, I think thats it for now.  Take Care anyone that is out there.  Xx

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hello I couldn't half of the post because it is blacked out lol, but welcome back

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

why be tired of talking to yourself?

You just need someone smart to talk to.

That is my excuse, and that is why I don't talk to anyone else---(Well, I cannot say that, because I do talk to whoever I care to talk to, but preferrably, professors!)