Lyrical Lounge : Forum : Project Monster M*A*S*H

Project Monster M*A*S*H

8 Years Ago

just trying to put together a nice sized collection of writings from a variety of diffreent people. write how ever you want about what ever you want only rule is 8 lines or less. heres what it looks like as of now, but i just started this this morning so it might be diffrent by the time you read this , lmk if your interested.  

heres the link to the actual piece

and here is the sample

PROJECT MONST3R M*A*S*H

**BLitZ3D**   

I'm gana call it The Monster Mash. 
A giant of a collab slashed up in different labs.
A Monster made by Coke and some coke in a bag. 
My pens always last up but this time i'm stashing ink first on the pad.
A rash of talent, gash from talons, i'm Taliban, Vlad
Impaled on this, i'm Putin, this Bomb in a bag. 
Nails rain like hail, when were mad, so get Glad, blast radius? 
Eight lines each says, "My piece put eight in any hate for us the outsiders had."
*********************************************************************************************************************** 
**SILENT POET**

Vultures in heat destined to breath my best intervenes as I stress non the least,  
My vest in the breeze,
 cause I'm invested in leaves and rest in the scenes cause the mess always leaves, More or less in the street,
 I was born to defeat to finish anyone who can step at my feet, I'm blessed and I'm me, f**k the sess and the green,
 I need the west on the screen to get my vet in the spline, conquest every direction so I flex and I'm mean,
 reflex on critical and the tests always lean, 
I'm the mistress of the knights and the b***h of the queens, I'm a b***h always b***h with a b***h til they scream, haha No one better with breasts to compete so just leave,
*********************************************************************************************************************** 
**Infernal Machine**

Lights out,
Total burn out.

Can you see?
Many... surroundin us like a sea.

Where to go?
Where to hide?
No place to rest,
Where to go, east or west?
**Nisreenaa**

Re birthed of overcome voices 
Hands slipping away

Winds whisper fear unknown
Shaking rooms slow dancing

Give a blessing
Calling out your name

Hear me stronger than I
Tie this rebellious ship to shore 
**WordMan**

Roses are red
Violets are too
I really aint got much
But this will have to do