Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Lyricists : Forum : Please review

[reply] [quote]

Please review

7 Years Ago

Verse #1 Feeling this pain stILL, it all feels so complex/ I was leaving what we buILT, I play over/ You sent a sweet message through text/ Then surrendered(then surrendered)/ To all of my thoughts so black and blue/ But I was just needing shelter/ And I remember thinking/ Chorus Are we UP in the air now?[x3] Are we UP in the air? Are we DOWN to Earth now?[x3] DOWN to Earth now, fair [x2] Verse #2 Feeling this pain still, great memory(great memory)/ We acted innocently,and then remorsefully(remorsefully)/ Your phone was ringing from my phone,/ The night we couldn’t quite postpone/ We reunited(reunited)/ From sharing everything that we should know/ Baby, as we swam the flow/ Storm surges wavelength rising, rising, rising/ And I remember thinking/ Chorus Are we UP in the air now?[x3] Are we UP in the air? Are we DOWN to Earth now?[x3] DOWN to Earth now, fair [x2] Are we up in the air? Bridge Play over when: you couldn’t forgive too?/ Private insults in an infinite loop/ When you began venting, baby, you left soon/ When the end came at last, I stayed thinking of you/ Play over when:I cleaned side of the street?/ I reached out and said, “I’m wrong and sorry”/ Battering ram turned into a small breeze/ When your months late text sent, you were thinking of me/ You were thinking of me/ You were thinking of me,/ (1/2 CHORUS)I play over/ (2/2 CHORUS) oh I play over/ Chorus Are we UP in the air now?[x3 ]yeah Are we UP in the air? Are we DOWN to Earth now?[x3] are we DOWN to Earth now, fair [x2] Chorus Are we UP in the air now?[x3] Are we UP in the air? Are we DOWN to Earth now?[x3]Oh I play over DOWN to Earth now, fair