Magic Or Manga : Forum : Naruto Shippuden!!!!!!! On Dis..

Naruto Shippuden!!!!!!! On Disney XD

14 Years Ago

How can cartoon network's toonami let this happen? Disney is going to ruin Naruto. What are your thoughts on this whole thing?

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

They can't do this!! I mean, I've already seen a couple of episodes and it's AWFUL!! The dub is totally innapropriate and incorrect! Plus, whatever happened to Toonami? They just up went and...VANISHED! I'm gonna write Kishimoto-sensei about this! He's gotta do SOMETHIN!!!

Re: Naruto Shippuden!!!!!!! On Disney XD

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Koda Elric
They can't do this!! I mean, I've already seen a couple of episodes and it's AWFUL!! The dub is totally innapropriate and incorrect! Plus, whatever happened to Toonami? They just up went and...VANISHED! I'm gonna write Kishimoto-sensei about this! He's gotta do SOMETHIN!!!

Have you noticed that Kishimoto-sensei have NOTHING or have LESS POWER to do something with the anime. He said so himself in one of the manga volumes at a place he writes something about himself in. Yeah I still wonder what happened to Toonami LOL it just POOF disappeared without no noticed. All well its already on Disney XD, and I agree its geting bad, but its bareable now. I like Part One better than Part Two in anime now sadly. The only good episode on XD is when Sakura and Chiyo have to defeat Sasori. Thats a good match.