Magic Or Manga : Forum : Naruto Shippuden!!!!!!! On Dis..

Naruto Shippuden!!!!!!! On Disney XD

9 Years Ago

How can cartoon network's toonami let this happen? Disney is going to ruin Naruto. What are your thoughts on this whole thing?

[no subject]

9 Years Ago

They can't do this!! I mean, I've already seen a couple of episodes and it's AWFUL!! The dub is totally innapropriate and incorrect! Plus, whatever happened to Toonami? They just up went and...VANISHED! I'm gonna write Kishimoto-sensei about this! He's gotta do SOMETHIN!!!

Re: Naruto Shippuden!!!!!!! On Disney XD

9 Years Ago

Originally posted by Koda Elric
They can't do this!! I mean, I've already seen a couple of episodes and it's AWFUL!! The dub is totally innapropriate and incorrect! Plus, whatever happened to Toonami? They just up went and...VANISHED! I'm gonna write Kishimoto-sensei about this! He's gotta do SOMETHIN!!!

Have you noticed that Kishimoto-sensei have NOTHING or have LESS POWER to do something with the anime. He said so himself in one of the manga volumes at a place he writes something about himself in. Yeah I still wonder what happened to Toonami LOL it just POOF disappeared without no noticed. All well its already on Disney XD, and I agree its geting bad, but its bareable now. I like Part One better than Part Two in anime now sadly. The only good episode on XD is when Sakura and Chiyo have to defeat Sasori. Thats a good match.