Mature Writers : Forum : Introduce yourself!

[reply] [quote]

Introduce yourself!

13 Years Ago

Hi my name is Yukina :] I like to use Japanese names in my stories for some reason xp and I usually write stories that are mainly targeted towards mature audiences....:3 Anyways, please don't be afraid of saying what's on your mind when you're in this thread ok? I really want us to be a closely knit group! Everybody here is nice, if you don't really know that to say, then just use this as a base:

Name (Or nickname or whatever you want us to call you):
The kind of stories I like to write:
Favorite place to write at:
Favorite story(s): 
Something I think I should improve on:
What's exactly on my mind right now (just for fun LOL): 
Small description (totally optional):
[reply] [quote]

Re: Introduce yourself!

13 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Chelsea, but you can call me Chellie if you want. Doesn't matter to me. I love writing, have most of my life. The past couple years I really got into writing erotica. For some reason it just felt really natural to write and now I just enjoy writing it. I hope to read lots of good stories in this group and hopefully get some feedback myself. This sounds like a great group to be in.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

@ Chellie
as long as you submit some of your stories to this group, anyone can read it! and the more members we get, the more people will review them. so if you'd like, you can put up your best pieces and hopefully i can be the first to review them ^_^ welcome to the club :]
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Name (Or nickname or whatever you want us to call you): Real name is Shawnee, but I like to be called Dixie online because of my heritage and my screenames :) You choose what to call me lol
The kind of stories I like to write: I am a new writer, so I am still discovering my genre, but I like to write erotica and stories with a sexual nature
Favorite place to write at: My bed mostly. But sometimes I like going outside to think of things to write about and new plots.
Favorite story(s): I have yet to read any stories on this site :/ I'm not being selfish, I just haven't gotten to it yet.
Something I think I should improve on: My grammar skills and character development. I need rounder characters and I need to get into their minds a little more, but practice makes perfect ^_^
What's exactly on my mind right now (just for fun LOL): My husband and my daughter. Happy times.
Small description (totally optional): Read my profile if you are curious :)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Working on a few erotica and will post some when I am to the point..

thanks

Derrick
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Im miss succubus or you cud call me maria idc.   I hv 2 accounts one for my rated G work which is mostly poems with a couple short stores and a couple books.  those are mostly fiction-fantasy type things.  This account is for my more mature things.  well for that purpse anyways. B4 I made this account I had never written an erotica.     I like to write on computers.  I like places I can focus like the library.  but also my chair at home for erotic writings for obvious reasons ;-).   I rly like fanfictions mostly hp ones.  Im me if your curious mail me and we'll talk.  and as for what I cud improve on Im on this site hoping to find out. :-)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hello! ^^ Melo here! My real name is Allison, but call me Melo cuz i think its so cute >w< I'm really into anime and manga and stuff, cuz i love japanese culture xD That's why majority of my work will be japanese themed! I hope to make friends with everyone ^^ I'm just a beginner so i hope to learn a lot from everyone! Onigashimasu!~ Sayonara!
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Name (Or nickname or whatever you want us to call you): Noizhild
The kind of stories I like to write: Just about anything.
Favorite place to write at: I don't have a favorite place (yet), I just write whenever and wherever I can.
Favorite story(s): Oh boy... Where to begin? Fanfic: Ghost Doll series, Wasteland 2011 project, will have more later. Original: Bacchus' Mistress, White Clock, Sleeper, I could go on...
Something I think I should improve on: More details and erotica!
What's exactly on my mind right now (just for fun LOL): I need to clean up a bit.
Small description (totally optional): I will be writing while in the military soon.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Heeeellllooooo there! Anyone still around?
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Name (Or nickname or whatever you want us to call you): Airithis or Fox (I go by both)
The kind of stories I like to write: Romance with some sexual scenes (not the best)
Favorite place to write at: My room
Favorite story(s): stories by Blackkitten23 on FF.net
Something I think I should improve on: Sex scenes and actually finishing stories
What's exactly on my mind right now (just for fun LOL): Legend of Zelda (listening to soundtrack right now)
Small description (totally optional): Great at coming up with ideas and starting a story. Terrible at completing stories.