Meaningful Writers : Forum : Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself

14 Years Ago

I know we can all go to one another's profile and get to know one another but why go through all that trouble when we have a chance to know each other right here and right now.
Tell us as a group: your name (pen name or given name), how old you are, are you married/single/it's complicated, kids (yes/no/someday), how long you've been writing, and what writing does for you.
We'll also be having some contests about almost every topic of the sun every third week of the month coming soon. If you have any ideas for the group, feel obligated to share them with us.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

My name is Faith S., I'm twenty-two, I've been married for three years, I have no kids (but I do have three step-kids), and I am a life coach. I am also a freelance writer who is very passionate about writing a topic on anything and everything. I write poetry, short stories, novels, and is trying to work on self-help books.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

ok so here i am my name is Marilu i like writing poems that actually mean sumthing not just fictional;D so yea......