Muffin Madness! : Forum : welcome river! the best lil ga..

welcome river! the best lil gay muffin well only lil gay muffin in the world!

14 Years Ago

wooooo yay river! hey mr awesome pants your here!! hehe love ya jules!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey Jules! I am here you're right! :D
And I love the title btw. lol

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

hehe im good at thinking of titles besides its true :D unless you count ryan too! :D lol x

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

lol well of course I count Ryan. I am dating him. haha

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

aww young wierd love :D lol! hehe jules x

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Weird??? How is it weird??? lol

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

its gay! whats not wierd about that? lol

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

You know, gay is another word for happy...so it can't be THAT weird. Besides, to us straight love is weird. lol But me and Ryan love you anyway

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

its wierd but i can live with it :D especially if you are happy :D straight love is not wierd it normal- we fit together normally :S maybe thats to much information! :O

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Straight love is weird to us...I guess it's just hard to understand for the both of us. lol And yeah, that is a little too much info there Jules. lol And just so you know, Ryan and I fit together normally too...because that's what's normal for us. lol sorry, I couldn't help myself from that one.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

argg!! bad images bad images... i see im not going to win this am i? :C maybe one day... oh well i still love you :D

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

lol I take it you didn't want those images? And no, you're not gonna win this one. But maybe some other one you'll win :D We still love you too Jules :D

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

i really really didn;t want those images. of course i wasnt going to win but im now a sore loser and i might win another battle :D "love is in the air..." dodododuudu!! im in a random singing mood now! hehe lol

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I'm not sure I want you to have those images either... lol Talk about uncomfortable. Hugs you Don't be a sore loser...you get hugs outta the deal! lol And you most likely will win another battle. Wow, Jules...that was random. haha

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

the images BURN! protect me river! hugs! i really need HUGS! im not being a sore loser i typed that wrong :P lol.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

lol sorry bout that....think of a cupcake :D Ryan says since it's my fault that the images (and says something about those that he told me not to put..lol sorry) are in your head, he'll steal you from me and protect you with his short person hugs. haha Ahhh...okay. lol

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

yum capcake! it is your fault you changed your profile picture to a scarring image that has scared miss awesome pants out of her pants! thank you ryan and im sure your short person hugs are just as good as tall person hugs :D

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Cupcakes are yummy. lol Hey, Ryan told me too! -so that's not my fault. Besides, it's not scarring...is it? lol MISS AWESOME PANTS PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON! lol

My short person hugs are better than tall person hugs...only cuz you don't feel like you're hugging a tree or something. lol

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

it is to innocent non-gays but im sure i'll survive and dont worry i have returned to being  fully dressed! im sure short person hugs a good but i think ALL hugs are good whether they are short or tree like and i happen to like trees :D lol

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

It's not that bad! lol Pictures I saw to get that one though? Now those ones you would've thought were bad. And fully clothed is good...so I should probably go do that... lol

Well I think I'm taller than you so I just insulted myself...that sucks. lol But at least you like trees

First Page first
Previous Page prev