My Group :) : Forum : Songs We <3

Songs We <3

11 Years Ago

Rizzle Kicks - Traveler's Chant (the perfect song for a wanderer like me) Slipknot - Snuff (let's not get stereotypical now; it's a really good song)  WHAT ARE SOME SONGS THAT YOU LOVE? :)

Re: Songs We <3

11 Years Ago

I absolutely love the song Snuff by Slipknot
Lately I can't stop listening to the song Breathe by Blacklisted Me
Anybody else got any good ones?

11 Years Ago

Shallot by emilie autumn, everything fades to grey (instrumental) by Sonata Arctica, Nyphetamine by cradle of filth, and the main soundtrack of corpse bride by victor... It's all kinda dark, but I couldn't get tired of these kind of songs... :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Max

11 Years Ago

ok first i agree yes snuff is an amazing song but not slipknots best thats prbly before i forget although my favorite is prbly opium of the pple but theyre all good. my absolute favorite song is sugar by system of a down then probably animal i have become by three days grace. thn spiders by system of a down then really anything from system of a down serj tankian whos systems singer but also has a solo carrer slipknot korn or really any rock in general speaking of three days grace their new single came out o wait anything from linkin parks first two albums is amazing but after that they suck any three days graces new single. just came out and its really good. look it up if u havent its called chalk outline. god damn i typed that on my ipod in like just a minute

11 Years Ago

Wolves in wolves clothing, by NOFX.  I never get tired of hearing it.