Nanowrimo : Forum : 10,000

17 Years Ago

C'mon 10,000 for all!!!

This is the paragraph that put me over the 10,000 mark

And as he looked at me, I felt like he was already becoming a part of my world. I didn't know how he quite fit yet. Maybe in a crazy uncle kind of way. Only he was much younger than any crazy uncle I would have. And I was never attracted to any of my crazy uncles. But he laughed like a crazy uncle. Probably smelled like one too.

ahh still have such a long way to go!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

yeah i just hit it too, don't have the paragraph handy, but its not as good as yours anyway. how the HELL am i gonna finish this?!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Windy voices raise as the four of them get closer to the first floor of the hotel, the oppressive vibrato of stories all of what may have happened last night stir the mood. As faces emerge from through the railings on the last flight of stairs, Frank can see all the apparent awestruck written on lines of faces that pull smiles down. Anxiety masks the room as they approach.

-

It's about effing time I made it! Now I'm seriously going to kick this thing's a*s...

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

So I did it, I made it to word 10,000 after a few days of strenuous work. My line is a bit lackluster, but maybe 20,000 will offer more excitement:

�Aren�t you going to let him in, Mike?� she asked. I stepped to the side so that Don could enter. (enter being the 10,000th word ::biggrin:: )