Nerds UNITE!! :3 : Forum : Let's get this ball on a'rolli..

[reply] [quote]

Let's get this ball on a'rolling...

11 Years Ago

Well, this is 'Nerds UNITE' - what I'd like to know, is what we're all nerds about.   Personally, if it has spaceships, I'm either a fan or I haven't seen it yet.I guess that covers everything that begins with 'Star' (so that doesn't include Battlestar - I haven't seen that yet...)I'm also a bit of a history nerd (so that's Assassin's creed in there too...) Let's share... ^_^
[reply] [quote]

Re: Let's get this ball on a'rolling...

11 Years Ago

Well Im just a nerd in general. I play a lot of games my bro does and I like Star wars and Star trek and Im smart lol :3 idk waht else to say haha
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

well i like star wars and treck. il admit it. pkmn. uh. halo is my favorite vg but i like pretty much any good vg. classic rock and oldies. im in all advanced classes. pretty much it
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I'm a huge nerd about the internet basically :) my favorite thing at the moment is Homestuck. If you don't already know what it is you should check it out.

Link ---> 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ha well I also love Star Wars :) Star Trek is ok... but I also love Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Hunger Games.... all of that. You know you're a nerd when you research how they were filmed lol. I also am a history nerd. But I guess that makes sense being a history major.