New era : Forum : Welcome message

Welcome message

11 Years Ago

Its to warmly greet all the members that recently and priorly engaged with NEW ERA group.The entire task of this group should be I think inducting every possible characteristic and emotions regarding our earthly surrounding in any form of literature.Criticism or reviews to every approachable member of the group would certainly assit in circulating new notions, suggestions and could as well ignite confidence in publishing new ideas and poems.Every suggestion will be welcomed.

Re: Welcome message

11 Years Ago

Thanks Pritesh for a warm welcome! I agree with the intent for this group and you can take my consent for its  future activities.

11 Years Ago

I propose that one of the activities of this group be to identify all those trends that create a new idea of norm for the coming society of experience. Whether such a norm refer to ideas of world citizen, affirm in a greater way our own divisional identities and whether or not we may be merging into a new one identity of the world.

11 Years Ago

Thanks for the invites Pritesh.   

11 Years Ago

Thank you so much for the request to join.  I am looking forward to being a member of this group.

11 Years Ago

I'm not fully understanding of the focus of the group, is it to look at and write fiction about a utopia, or to write in a moral vein to try and poke the world toward a utopia?

11 Years Ago

Thank you for inviting me here. I have viewed other profile in this group ... I am in the company of talented writers. It is an honor. 

11 Years Ago

thanks for the invite :)

11 Years Ago

Thank you for the invitation and given the collection of writers here I gladly join. Just realize that I am more of a Realist than a Utopian. 

If you want to improve the world, do it practically or it won't stick. 

Patrick
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Sam

11 Years Ago

Thanks for the invite Pritesh! I'm excited to be a part of the group!

11 Years Ago

Thanks for the invite, hope I can contribute to the growing New Era.

11 Years Ago

yes

11 Years Ago

thank you

11 Years Ago

Happy to be here.

11 Years Ago

Thank you for the invitation to the group. I look forward to being reviewed (constructively ~ if I want to be torn apart I would share my writing with my family) so that I might become better and increasingly inspired. 

11 Years Ago

Thanks for the 9-month-old welcome (not that old is bad ironically, I like old things...even though I just joined a group called New Era).  Can someone explain what "impressive utopia" means in the group description?  And if you can, will you mind explaining it?

11 Years Ago

Thank you, we must believe we can change the world, the universe.  For with higher frequency thoughts that our writing provokes, it brings people into higher frequency, and with each person that comes into higher frequency everything around them comes into higher frequency, hence, the world, the universe comes into higher frequency.

10 Years Ago

Thank You Very Much For The Welcome. I Appreciate it. :)