Newcomers! : Forum : Introduce yourselves!

[reply] [quote]

Introduce yourselves!

7 Years Ago

Hello, my name is Jeffrey, the creator of this group. If your'e looking to put yourself out there and meet other people like you, here's a good place to start. Anyone is welcome to come here and do what they want, no judgement! I just ask that we treat everyone fairly and with respect. Have a good time!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Introduce yourselves!

7 Years Ago

Hi, for now i'd prefer to go under my "pen name." Generally, I like to write children's books and poems. I am a rhyming fiend. I have joined this community to expand my my abilities and build a network for support and professional advancement. I am hoping that joining this group will help with those goals. 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey I'm Jennifer or Jenn and I just opened an account today. I am a 27 year old student who writes poetry, letters and stories. I am attending Mildred elley and I'll be graduating soon.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey guys, I'm still a beginner, but I love to write poetry. I also love to read and learn. So, if anyone wants a review just hit me up whenever.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey everyone! My pen is Jane, but you guys are welcome to call me J. or Jay. I joined Writers Cafe to get my work out there and to be heard. Since my work is based off of very personal experiences, I decided to use a pen name to keep my identity a secret, because I don't want some of these things getting out there. I would love to meet more people and make friends with similar interests! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello My name is Jeffrey Michael Buchanan, just call me Jeff.  Would love to hear your responses on my work.  I have only one poem up right now "Her Achilles"  Several more will follow.. Exited to share   Jeff
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello everyone my name is Luis, and I just joined today. In all honesty I don't really like writing too much: I find it quite tedious. However, I do like showing people new ideas and ways to interpret our lives, and writing is the best avenue for me to accomplish such a feat. I specialize in postmodernism, nihilism, absurdism, and (oddly enough) romance. 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Soggy but my Pen name Is Payneful writing which can be a mouthful so just call be Soggy. I am quite new to WritersCafe and Writing in General. I've been all around the world and experience so many cool things. I have a powerful imagination and I like to share it with you guys. 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi all, I've been writing off and on for a couple of years now but recently I've decided to take a more active role in pursing my goals as a writer. I'm mostly focusing on short stories at the moment as I have a lot of ideas floating around in my head. I only have one story up right now (I would love any feedback on it whether it be good or bad) but I hope to have more up very soon. 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello dear writers! here is Luna,

Im a very passionate young fantasy illustrator from Italy and, since i always hade the passion for fantasy books too (especially horror/fantasy), i started to make fantasy art very fast when i still was a child. 
Now that i discovered the magics of the graphic tablet i cannot resist and draw, draw and draw. My biggest dream? become a fantasy book illustrator.
So I was thinking, why not try to write in this forum? 
Maybe someone likes my style and since probably you will need a talented artist to illustrate your fantasy story, why don´t you give a look on my page here below? 

Hope to hear from you soon! Best regards

Ludovica

my page:   
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello, I'm Edward. There's not much to say about me, but I have a rather lot to say and discuss if you all are the type for talking. I write not as a career, but as a passion in my spare time; literature is the side chick to my accounting profession. Why accounting? As a kid I wanted to grow up to help people and change the world, so now I do taxes haha. Anyone ever wants to talk about literally anything, I'd be delighted, I get most of my ideas in conversation. Cheers, and Happy 2017 to you all!
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello!

I prefer to go under my pen name Michelle Emerald. I'm fairly new to writing, I was on this site before and then stopped writing. I write historical romance.

I'm hoping to find other creative writers to chit chat, discuss ideas and proof read.

Thanks,
      M.E.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey there. Names Dominic Andress. I go to highschool and prefer to write historical fiction drama. Sometimes however I write modern fiction too. I have written for a friend that has experience in writing before, and they have enjoyed my stuff. So I been looking for a place to get my stuff out there. I really love feedback on stories too. I plan to write really in depth stories and will use the blog feature to help promote it. I also find it important to write as real as possible. As in what the characters would really say or do in a certain situation. So the content will feel more realistic. I hope you guys will check me out, and I am very excited to try WritersCafe out!
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi! I'm not sure if I will be going by a pen name or my real one, so you can just call me Jade for now. I've been writing poems, songs, and stories for as long as I can remember. For the past few years, I have been focusing on my story telling, and am currently working on a book that means so much to me. I'm hoping I can get some feedback, and also learn a bit from more experienced writers.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi there! I'm Megan, and I'm completely new to this, but very excited to start sharing some of my own short stories, poems, and novel ideas. Originally from Pittsburgh, I moved to Erie for college and have been here ever since, which happens to be seven years now. I'm a stay at home mom currently, so this is something that I am hoping to do for fun. Writing for me is therapeutic, and although I may not be great at it, I enjoy doing it. For me, it's a tool to help battle depression. I am excited to interact with everyone and hope for positive experiences.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello, my name is Alexander Courtney. I love writing, clearly. I also enjoy doing photography and reading. I write tons of fiction and fantasy based off of my OC's. I always start a lot of different projects and haven't ever finished one book before, but that's my goal with this website. I want to write a full book and want the public to witness it. I'm insane... and am full of plenty of surprises. Stay tuned for my crazy book and crazy blog.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Greetings Fellow Wordsmiths.. I am new to this site and so far like the simplicity. I have 2 books in the works and write poetry or musings in between. I am looking forward to giving and getting feedback in order for us all to be insighted to great creativity...
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Sadie. I like writing short verses of poetry which I hope you will read and enjoy. Reviews very welcomed. Looking forward to reading your work, too!
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello everyone, I go by the pen name Gothona, I love writing but recently I have lost the true art of doing it so well, I joined this forum to become good at it again.
[reply] [quote]

Replies

7 Years Ago

Hello Gothona dont worry..the writing will return.. once you decide to allow the creativity to flow once again...it will ..

Sadie I am looking forward to swapping reviews with you :)

Alexander I too desire to get my book published... we WILL do it!!!!!

Meg ahhh totally agree..writing is very therapeutic.. give the little one a hug..

Originalsoul i look forward to swapping reviews with you.. keep at that book..words..sentences..paragraphs all turn into chapters then a BOOK!!

Dominic I love your enthusiasm! Write on!!!!

MichelleEmerald hit me up for a review swap :)

Edward lol changing lives with taxes????? I suppose it can happen... looking forward to seeing your writing ability..thanks for starting the thread

First Page first
Previous Page prev