Newcomers! : Forum : Introduce yourselves!

[reply] [quote]

Re: Introduce yourselves!

7 Years Ago

Hi I have a purpose of self improvement that's why I joined this website..I've never written anything of my own in my entire life apart from some lousy facebook and twitter posts..I'd be happy contacting people here who could inspire me and help me in writing short stories and I am an ambitious person who just started of his career in hospitality and wedding management industry but there is an urge in me to write screenplays which btw I have zero knowledge as of now..I wish to gain as much as I can from this website..I'd be happy to connect..
Thank You 
Regards
Anuj Sharma
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey everyone, I'm H.A. I'm new to this site. I love writing and it would be awesome if you could check out my short story and get some reviews. 

Thank you, H.A

P.S also wondering how can you change your profile pic :)
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi I'm dave I have been playing around with two stories for a couple of years now finally decided I want to finish them, both sci-fi 
the thing that's held me back is my grammar and spelling but got a bit of help now so see how it goes

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hey. My name is Josh but I prefer to go under my pen name Patrick Schultz, so Josh or Patrick is fine. I literally just finished university for my bachelor's degree and have been writing since I was literally a preteen into my teenage years. I joined this community to make solid friendships with other writers, seek some support ( since I'm confident but not as confident as one should be about their own work or themselves ) and to support other writers. I hope to actually become an established novelist ( with the likes of Phillip Roth, John Green, James Dashner, Neil Gaiman, Suzanne Collins, J.K. Rowling ) but also hope in that regard to change people's perceptions of literature especially the country where I'm from as reading is dying here. 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello,   I like to go by "Pen Name" Kiera   I'm not really an inexperienced writer, for I feel that I've been a writer all of my life. I'm a mother of two amazing not children, but young adults (19yr + 17yrs). I've taken various creative writing evening courses at a local university. I miss the interaction with other minded people.  I've spent the last 5yrs crafting my second young adult Urban Fantasy.
I grew up in rural Ontario, Canada, lived in Calgary Alberta, Canada. Presently, I'm living in Rural Saskatchewan Canada
Hello to everyone!
Keira
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello!
My name is Hayley but I'm not overly bothered what people call me. I've been writing on and off for years, and always stopped whatever story I was writing out of boredom or self doubt in my writing capabilities.
I've never really shared any of my writing, but I figured it would be nice to share on here with a bunch of like-minded people so I can actually seek help and advice on how to develop my writings skills and my stories.

I'm also really bad at figuring out when to do paragraphs...my English teacher would hate me for how bad I am at it.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi everyone! I'd like to go by my pen name for now, I love writing, but I seem to lose my muse when it comes to writing novels more often than not.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi, I am Saud Maroof. I am a pre-med student trying to figure out should I continue to study or just quit and start writing full time. I was never a good student and whatever I have written it was for me and was never reviewed. So, I came here to be Selfish 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi everyone!
I'm new to this site though I've instantly been inspired with the amount of writing people do here, with all of the different genres and styles of writing! I'm so excited to be here and to hopefully meet some of you to build up a friendship in a writers haven world!
I hope to hear from some of you at some point; maybe I could check out some writing you've done if you'd like to check out mine? Don't be shy, hahaha.
British Member, Louise. x
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi everyone. My name is Tempest Shadow (My pen name). I am located in Massachusetts and am 32. I have been writing on and off for the past six years. I am looking to improve my skills, and to write and publish a book eventually. :) Nice to meet you all. 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi, i;m Fanicia. I'm a 21 year old chemistry major, and I like to write poetry
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi! You can call me using my pen name. I am a beginner but I like writing romance and random thoughts for my blog. I hope we get along. I'm turning 17 this Feb, by the way. Nice meeting you all. :)
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi my name is Bethan Lewis.  Age 31 from south Wales in Merthyr Tydfil.  I've only just started creative writing today and just written a short story.  My main topics are love , mental health and dreams.  Check out my story hope you like it.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello, my name is Alexis, but most call me Lexi. I just turned 34 in January of this year and just signed up tonight. I enjoy writing. I hope all are doing well. 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi, my name is Sukriti, I'm from India and I just joined the cafe today.
I'm here to showcase my previous work and grow as a writer. :)
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi! I would like to be called as CAPOLAVORO still. I am a girl at 23. I like writing poems and short stories. I am an article writer before so I am crossing my fingers for a continuous passion and earning by joining this one.  
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello, My name is Maria! I'm new to this site so I'm just trying to figure things out. I am trying to work on a novel that I want to finish, so I am just trying to utilize writing sites to see if they will help me in inspiration and technique. If I post anything on here, it will probably be old poems or short stories. I love to write short stories to get out fun ideas and practice writing. 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello Writers 
I am a new author and am very happy to have been introduced to this site.  I look forward to getting to know the lay of the land and hopefully introducing my book within this community.  

Have a great day to all and Happy Valentines Day.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Wow, so many people it's almost overwhelming. o_o
 Well, hello there.
My pen is Jewelz, I'm a teenage writer with some experience but I'm no literary genius. I enjoy writing and music and am always open to new experiences and views on life. I'm very open and welcoming, though I have been told I'm very intimidating first glance (which I still don't know why...)

But I'm fresh, I made my profile about 15-20 minutes ago, so I'm hoping this group can help me make new friends and so forth annnddd... yeah that's it. XD

Feel free to message me? 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hello! You can call me Amelia. I’m presently 18 and a freshman in college. I started writing in spiral notebooks when I was about 10, so I’ve been writing off and on for the past eight years. The last three or so years, I haven’t been writing a whole lot, and haven’t finished a book for four. I signed up here because my goal for 2017 is to finish a book. I’ll be writing it in a notebook, as I did from 5th-8th grade, so I won’t have anything for anyone to read online for a while. For right now, I’ll just be getting involved with this community and leaving reviews and the like. So, that’s my goal for 2017: to finish a book.