Novelists United! : Forum : Welcome Novelists!

Welcome Novelists!

12 Years Ago

G'day, novelist. My name is Daniel Hennessy, and I am the currator of NOVELISTS UNITED!   Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the group. I cannot wait to see what ideas for novels you have, and i hope that through this group, you become a better writer.

Re: Welcome Novelists!

12 Years Ago

Good to be here. I am in the first chapter of a reconstruction of a novel that wasn't working out well for me. I'm hoping, that with the ability to work with my creativity, I can make this work. I definitely think it's an original idea and look forward to constructive criticism as well as helping other writers!

12 Years Ago

Salutations, I noticed you started a group of your own and the description sounds quite appealing and a good fit, so here I am as well. It would be great if this could become a really active group and I intend to use it to get the latest chapters of your book in case you post them here, Daniel :)

12 Years Ago

How's everyone. I'm delighted to be amongst other writers who wield similar goals. As Ben said, I would be absolutely grateful if this group grew and provided ample assistance. I anticipate the fun times ahead.

12 Years Ago

Hey it's great to meet everyone, please feel free to send me a friend request and/or a read request and i will gladly return the favor. I only have one working piece in progress called "Dawn Suprise" so if you could take a few minutes and give it a glance it would be more than appreciated. Thanks!

12 Years Ago

Greetings, this group applied to my interest for I am working on a large novel project. I would love to receive reviews as well as give them by request. I look forward to what this group has in stored. 

12 Years Ago

Well if you have the passion, you can pull it off. I can't tell you how long it took me to get my Prologue for my APOCALYPSE OF THE DEAD perfect. Just remember one thing. The perfect novel has to have a strong opening.   Post your first chapter and I'll take a look at it and see if I can help.

12 Years Ago

A group is only as good as it's weekest link, Psycho. So let's keep up the positive, constructive energy and help one another out.

12 Years Ago

Well then, feel free to post your idea and we'll do our best to try and help you out.