OPERATION: Inspiration : Forum : Hi :)

[reply] [quote]

Hi :)

12 Years Ago

Hi peeps!!! I'm guessing you all already know the basics. The job of this group is to help get inspired to write something, anything. Also we can help others work through writers block and things like that. So I guess there's only one thing left to say: Have Fun!!!!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Hi :)

12 Years Ago

I need to drag out time before a final encounter so that my main charictors can see a cloaked figure more before the identity of this figure is revealed. There are too many factors for me to mention in a thread so ill give you some quick details and you can read the last few chapters of my book (realm 3) if you want more details. the cloaked figure is Syriana a girl the main charictors belive dead she is delibratly not reavealing it is her. Amelia is a street girl who is traveling with us is in possesion of the sixth pendat of power she must deliver it to the sixth person from another world (this person is Syriana although we do not know it yet) but it does grant her some small powers to protect herself (she has decent skill with all wepons has sudden bursts of immense strength has uncanny stealth can anipulate thoughts of others and devise wepons out of almost anything). the main charictors are about to discover who the bad guy is and will obviously from there try and stop him but can anyone think of  way i can drag out the time between finding out who it is and stoping them?
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Well you could try creating some sorta twist on a main characters life. Like maybe some detail from their past that is then revealed to the other main characters. Or you could try some revealing some back story on the bad guy, like how he became bad. You could make it so they confront the bad guy and are so close to beating him but have to abort do to some outside force. Those are just some ideas. With those you could even combine them into one big end of the book plot twist.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Hey!
Excited about the group. I've had a few bouts of writers block lately. Always looking for something new.
KewlBlueTiger
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

You're not the only one. We're here to help.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Gecky
Well you could try creating some sorta twist on a main characters life. Like maybe some detail from their past that is then revealed to the other main characters. Or you could try some revealing some back story on the bad guy, like how he became bad. You could make it so they confront the bad guy and are so close to beating him but have to abort do to some outside force. Those are just some ideas. With those you could even combine them into one big end of the book plot twist.

Thanks. aborting is the best answer i think... now just to figure out How to get 5 humans out of a room containing an evil necromancer in a gaurd tower which they have broken into and lets not forget the gaurd at the very top of the tower which they knocked out with a sword hilt to the head... this will be fun!