Obama 2012 : Forum : ATTENTION! The 9% has already ..

[reply] [quote]

ATTENTION! "9% has already left? Could the remaining be in GRAVE danger?"

11 Years Ago

I read today that apparently theres a "rumored" poll ( although as of yet I haven't found it, I am searching though as to keep my post's as factual as possible) Obama supporters are switching to Romney. I found it on a well-known Republican website so authenticity should be brought into question when reading. Supposedly they aren't switching parties, yet somehow felt it necessary to switch their vote for the election. I am still unable to find actual documentation of this, but seeing someone quote it was enough to open my eyes to the possible danger. I have to admit I never thought it possible.

WHAT'S happening?! I'm desperate for information to explain such horrible decisions, so I began researching. The only thing I can come up with is people have begun to question Obama's integrity.I personally think some people have become confused. Romney is using that to attempt to "de-bunk" Obama ad's and drag his real intentions through the grinder while he parades on with his own extreme proposals.

What it comes down to is, I think, people might be thinking that even though Romney is extreme...he's honest. THAT is dangerous. Because he's not. 

Debate? Comment's? Opinions? Please I'd love to hear some feedback.

Source::
[reply] [quote]

Re: ATTENTION! The 9% has already left and the remaining is is GRAVE danger!

11 Years Ago

This is very interesting, to say the least
[reply] [quote]

Re: ATTENTION! The 9% has already left and the remaining is is GRAVE danger!

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Steven Cash
This is very interesting, to say the least

I hardly think "interesting" is the word for it. Scary maybe. :(