Our writings are the best gifts of all! : Forum : Thank you for joining so quick..

[reply] [quote]

Thank you for joining so quickly!

15 Years Ago

Well, this is a nice surprise, I just sent out my invitations and the first members have joined...
Thank you for responding so quickly!

Now, it is up to me to find some strategy to persuade the moderators to install the gift feature again!

Creating and joining this group could be a strategy in itself...

But, even if all my friends here join this group, we still are a minority ...

So please do invite others to join!

Thank you very much!
alternative_be aka Denise
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I am so happy to accept your invitation. The gift portion of the WC was so silly and fun but in "virtual" way to let our new friends know we were thinking about them. I have already sent a letter to the site's administrator expressing this same thought. I'll keep my fingers crossed until the gifts come back.
I am also looking forward to meeting some new folks here at this awesome, gift oriented site!!

"Virtual bouquet of Gerbera Daisies"

:)
Cyanskye
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Cyanske, how do you get a hold of Charlie? I'd love to write him dirrect. Thanks
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Thank you for creating this group. I miss giving people angels and butterflies and coffins and skulls. ^^ lol!

If Charlie does end up bringing them back, we have to just pray to every Divine being out there that he doesn't accidentally "touch" anything. We need to keep in mind that he's only human, and can make a mistake... again.

Regardless, it certainly would be great to get the gifts back... Screw the pics... We can do that on Facebook and MySpace.

Ironically Yours, Blade and Blood